Patriots unable to overcome hangover of almost getting blown out by Falcons

gazoo

We've all been hearing about the potentiality of a Super Bowl "hangover"..........ad nauseam.

Well, pundits were right to be worried about one, they just had the wrong team.

It took a totally gassed defense and poor clock management by Shanny for Patriots to avoid a humiliating blowout by a Falcons. The Falcons defense had a record 4 rookies and 3 second year starters, not a single one of them with playoff experience.

The Falcons young and inexperienced defense utterly dominated Bellichick, The great "I AM"Tom Brady and his veteran offense for 3 1/2 quarters and made them lose confidence. They get blown out in the opening game at home against the Chiefs! 

MUST BE THE HANGOVER PUNDITS WARNED US ABOUT!

Alex Smith was the best QB on the field tonight. 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Patriots weren't even good last year. The Raiders were the only great team in the AFC. We literally exposed the **** out of Tom Brady and had him SHOOK until Shanahan did everything he could to lose that game. The dude is 40. He's done.

I will forever hate Kyle Shanahan for blowing that win for this city. I hope San Fran goes 0-16 and he can take his *** to college for that arrogant ********.  

7 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

Patriots weren't even good last year. The Raiders were the only great team in the AFC. We literally exposed the **** out of Tom Brady and had him SHOOK until Shanahan did everything he could to lose that game. The dude is 40. He's done.

I will forever hate Kyle Shanahan for blowing that win for this city. I hope San Fran goes 0-16 and he can take his *** to college for that arrogant ********.  

This is what exactly we talked at dinner right now!!! Amen!! Eff Shanny!!!!