It's the first game of the week 1

And I'm already sick of hearing about that GD Super Bowl. It's literally every 5 minutes they mention it.

There are not enough points that could possibly be scored for me to have my fill of revenge against that scheming, cheating, ref-favored, network prima donna franchise from New England. They could lose every game 100-0 and I'd still be out for more. 

F*CK THEM.

I can't blame people for harping on LI. 

When you have a blown lead like that in any game it's a big deal.  When it happens in the Super Bowl.....you're talking worldwide, long-lasting embarrassment.  That's just the way it is. 

You can't blame anyone for bringing it up because it's now and for a long time to come, going to be the standard against which all other blown leads are measured...until someone comes along and blows 29-3. 

But keep in mind, it's still just a game.  This isn't life and death. 

11 hours ago, since68andcounting said:

And I'm already sick of hearing about that GD Super Bowl. It's literally every 5 minutes they mention it.

There are not enough points that could possibly be scored for me to have my fill of revenge against that scheming, cheating, ref-favored, network prima donna franchise from New England. They could lose every game 100-0 and I'd still be out for more. 

F*CK THEM.

don't sugar coat it, tell us how you REALLY feel

:lol::lol:

53 minutes ago, Clark said:

Better get ready for some real anger then because as much as they talk about the "epic Superbowl comeback" when referring to the Pats, you will be hearing about the "greatest Superbowl collapse" every single Falcons game this year. 

and now I'm sad again