Bears Injuries

fincavigia

Not sure if anyone has posted already, but according to a podcast with a Bears reporter I listened to today, both Prince Amukamara (starting #1 CB) and Kyle Long (starting guard who is supposed to be top tier FWIW) are probably not going to play on Sunday.

According to this guy, even with Prince, their secondary is incredibly suspect.

Anyway, Bears are in a tough spot with these and other significant injuries.

1 minute ago, metcalf21 said:

Falcons should easily win this game... EASILY... but that's why they play 'em...

Yeah, I 100% agree; I hope we play like we did to end the season last year all season long to show we have arrived, but most teams don't seem to do that.

I forgot to mention that if Kyle Long doesn't play, they apparently have to move their starting center to guard and shuffle the line.

8 minutes ago, fuego said:

And we should have easily beat NE up 28-3 with the 3rd quarter almost over. Like you said, that's why they play them. <_<

You too man? Why!?!? I have heard or read that score in sports media about 1000 times in the past two weeks and every time I get a flash of rage followed by panic followed by sadness.

I find myself annoyed that people think 28-3 is supposed to insult me. Like I had something to do with the team losing? It's more annoying than anything that people think they can just keep parroting it around and I'm supposed to walk around miserable all my life because of it.

I hope we do something this year that shuts people up about it because that 28-3 thing grew older than Betty White real quick.

2 hours ago, King Jigsaw said:

I find myself annoyed that people think 28-3 is supposed to insult me. Like I had something to do with the team losing? It's more annoying than anything that people think they can just keep parroting it around and I'm supposed to walk around miserable all my life because of it.

I hope we do something this year that shuts people up about it because that 28-3 thing grew older than Betty White real quick.

It only works when Patriots fans say it, if it's coming from an aints fan it has no effect. Unless your team overcame a 28-3 lead  in the superbowl your opinion means nothing

Edited by dirtybirds999

2 hours ago, fincavigia said:

Not sure if anyone has posted already, but according to a podcast with a Bears reporter I listened to today, both Prince Amukamara (starting #1 CB) and Kyle Long (starting guard who is supposed to be top tier FWIW) are probably not going to play on Sunday.

According to this guy, even with Prince, their secondary is incredibly suspect.

Anyway, Bears are in a tough spot with these and other significant injuries.

They were going to be in a Tough Spot with all of their players. Still wouldn't say this is going to be easy but this doesn't help their cause. 

But this is s THEM problem.

2 hours ago, King Jigsaw said:

It has been become WAY MORE annoying than anything else. It's like, can't you come up with something better by now, man?? 

4 hours ago, metcalf21 said:

Falcons should easily win this game... EASILY... but that's why they play 'em...

We all said this when the Chargers came to town last year. Now the Bears are certainly not the Chargers but, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that a better version of our team from last year shows up and not a team that casts doubt in all our minds.

I don't expect a loss but, some of the hardest hitting games I've ever seen were suspect Bears teams at home on opening day. I expect to see some bloody lips.

Edited by The O.D.B

8 hours ago, King Jigsaw said:

Exactly.   I'm numb to it - and frankly - it's kind of boring at this point.   If you can't come up with something better - just stay quiet.

I just ask them - Which one is your IQ?

6 hours ago, The O.D.B said:

We all said this when the Chargers came to town last year. Now the Bears are certainly not the Chargers but, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that a better version of our team from last year shows up and not a team that casts doubt in all our minds.

I don't expect a loss but, some of the hardest hitting games I've ever seen were suspect Bears teams at home on opening day. I expect to see some bloody lips.

The Chargers last year were playing way better than their record.  They had some seriously freaky things happen to them.