Coverage Map Week 1

Flyin' In DC

31 minutes ago, Flyin' In DC said:

Here are the games on national TV for those that don't stream, have DirectTV or don't use less than savory means

http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2017&wk=1

I get to see the REIGNING DEFENDING NFC CHAMPS lead by the REIGNING AND DEFENDING NFL MVP go bear hunting LIVE from my couch in THE AVENGER CAVE somewhere hidden in HenduVille!

12 minutes ago, blackredfellow said:

All skins all the time for me here in DC (obviously). Week 1 tradition is always at a sports bar, then streeming the rest of the year.

So do you guys think it would take a massive loss in ratings/fanbase for the NFL to actually provide a convenient way for fans to watch more than one local game?

I hear you. I am in Norhtern Va. and get the same games each week

34 minutes ago, ICD said:

I'm lucky to get 1 or 2 Falcons games broadcasted here in AZ - for everything else Reddit. 

Is Reddit pretty reliable overall? I am on the West Coast and get pretty much 0 Falcons games if they aren't national. I had NFL Sunday Ticket in the past but just moved to an apartment and can't have a Satellite. I tried streaming during the Preseason with Reddit and it seemed pretty good. Is it just as good during the season or maybe even better?

With the postponement of Bucs/Dolphins I get to watch the Falcons.   Awesome...   but wait,   I prolly won't have power by then and even if I did,  they will prolly have weather cut-ins every 5 min (East Central FL!)    Was going to get to use Sunday ticket on my laptop,  but that's gonna be local blackout now.   See even when I try to do the right thing I end up having to go with the "less than legal" way.  

Oh well,  bigger problems on the way,  but it would have been nice to lose myself in a football game for a few hours.

1 hour ago, ghoticov said:

Is Reddit pretty reliable overall? I am on the West Coast and get pretty much 0 Falcons games if they aren't national. I had NFL Sunday Ticket in the past but just moved to an apartment and can't have a Satellite. I tried streaming during the Preseason with Reddit and it seemed pretty good. Is it just as good during the season or maybe even better?

You don't need satellite anymore to get NFL Sunday Ticket. They've got a new online version that they came out with last year.

Very reliable. Haven't missed a game yet, quality at times is iffy but who am I to complain when it's free. 

If you go this route I recommend using chrome with ultra surf (or any ip reroute) and a combo of ad blockers 

Edited by ICD

2 hours ago, ICD said:

Very reliable. Haven't missed a game yet, quality at times is iffy but who am I to complain when it's free. 

If you go this route I recommend using chrome with ultra surf (or any ip reroute) and a combo of ad blockers 

I have the ad blocker that is on Chrome but I will look into getting ultra surf. :)

2 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

You don't need satellite anymore to get NFL Sunday Ticket. They've got a new online version that they came out with last year.

Yea, I called Directv and they keep giving me the run around about getting the streaming version for NFL Sunday Ticket. I tried to sign up at www.nflsundayticket.tv but it kept telling me my address could not be found. I have called Directv 5 times now to try and get this fixed and I am waiting for a call from a Supervisor. I am not hopeful it will get resolved at this point so I am looking for other ways to watch.

4 hours ago, notthatcool said:

Should be a good day.  

Falcons/Bears early, Seahawks/Packers late, and Giants/Cowboys night.   

Yep. And the Seahawks/Packers being shown here in Atlanta too, so we get all 3 games. 

That's pretty good coverage for our game. 

Yea, I called Directv and they keep giving me the run around about getting the streaming version for NFL Sunday Ticket. I tried to sign up at www.nflsundayticket.tv but it kept telling me my address could not be found. I have called Directv 5 times now to try and get this fixed and I am waiting for a call from a Supervisor. I am not hopeful it will get resolved at this point so I am looking for other ways to watch.

Dang that sucks. But I experience the same kind of issues with Directv. It's one of the reasons I just dumped them. Just not worth the hassle of terrible customer service, especially when I can get more channels at a far cheaper price with PSVue.

30 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

I have Falcons/Bears, Steelers/Browns, and Seahawks/Packers. Would much rather see Titans/Raiders in Birmingham instead of the Steelers/Browns, but it is what it is. 

You're in the Birmingham market too? Yeah, it sucks that Birmingham never shows the Titans, specially when it's a good matchup like the Raiders game this weekend.