Announcers For The First Falcons Game

caponine

Looks like we have kevin burkhardt and charles davis. Does anyone like them for the first week ??

Theyve have changed the announce teams alot , mark schlareth and tony coming in as well.

http://www.foxsports.com/presspass/latest-news/2017/08/15/fox-sports-unveils-broadcast-teams-2017-nfl-season

http://www.foxsports.com/presspass/latest-news/2017/08/15/fox-sports-unveils-broadcast-teams-2017-nfl-season

(whichever link works better)

Edited by caponine

4 minutes ago, octoslash said:

Man, we're going to have to go without the keen insight of Tony Siragusa? 

'Hey, that guy over there dropped his hot dog!'

'Hey, I'm standing here under the goalposts with absolutely zero useful information to relate.  Back to you Chris!'

LOL. Totally agree. Moose and Goose were both bias and lacking insight. Usually circling the wrong guys on the replay, calling wrong numbers and names.

32 minutes ago, EZfalcons said:

Charles Davis is awesome better than anyone at fox besides Tony g

This, his commentary is insightful.  I like the commentators that clearly have knowledge of the intricacies of the game and are able to communicate that through the broadcast.  They're considered FOX's #2 squad.

I wish there was a better way to listen to the radio broadcast with the TV.  Getting the timing synced and then what to do if you want to pause or replay makes it unfeasible, though.  You would think in this day and age they would have an option for choosing your audio stream for your choice broadcasting team.  It will be here soon, I predict.

35 minutes ago, raysnill1 said:

Charles Davis and Mike Mayock are my favorite commentators. shame Brian Billick isn't a commentator anymore because he was awesome as well.

Agree. Davis and Mayock are terrific and I thought Billick was too.

Last year, the former Detroit LB semi-nutbar Chris Spielman did a few Falcons games towards the end of the regular season.  I thought he was incredible insightful because he would quickly break down a play and explain what happened and he wouldn't merely repeat the obvious. I hope he's still with Fox and does some Falcons games.