unofficial depth chart released head of game

jdawg4876

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/news/blog/article-1/Falcons-release-first-unofficial-depth-chart-of-the-2017-regular-season/63baf458-f277-4a4c-87bb-aa6ca2fbc241

not too much to see here other than the fact that they got ish listed as a back up LB and as the backup SS. Is this a typo or what bc they have both kazee and Neasman are backing up allen at FS

I am a little bit surprised to see Tak listed as our 3rd DE.  I know he's a rook, but I didn't expect Reed to start and Adrian to be the 2nd string.  

I'm sure Tak will see plenty of action, especially on passing downs, just a bit surprised he's not showing higher up on the pecking order.

1 hour ago, jdawg4876 said:

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/news/blog/article-1/Falcons-release-first-unofficial-depth-chart-of-the-2017-regular-season/63baf458-f277-4a4c-87bb-aa6ca2fbc241

not too much to see here other than the fact that they got ish listed as a back up LB and as the backup SS. Is this a typo or what bc they have both kazee and Neasman are backing up allen at FS

No big deal---- Ish plays both ----see Garland  listed at C and G

36 minutes ago, pzummo said:

I am a little bit surprised to see Tak listed as our 3rd DE.  I know he's a rook, but I didn't expect Reed to start and Adrian to be the 2nd string.  

I'm sure Tak will see plenty of action, especially on passing downs, just a bit surprised he's not showing higher up on the pecking order.

right now Takk still isn't 100 percent with his shoulder. I'm sure that will change 

Gamesmanship Gentlemen.  I don't for one minute think Tak sits the bench for this one.  I think he starts on the weak side.  Who starts on the strong side is the question.  I hope we play a true multiple defense where we can flex the 4-3 with Beasley as SLB to a 5-2 shifting the backers and SS when Reading run.  This is where Dontari Poe really helps us.  Front Seven would look like this:

Devondre Campbell

Tak McKinley

Grady Jarrett              

Deion Jones

Dontari Poe

Courtney Upshaw

Vic Beasley