Anyone running from this hurricane in Florida? Let's help each other

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Tim Mazetti said:

You are a good man.

Can't risk evacuating SW FL as all I have I must protect form looters. Even though I am surrounded by third worlders'. I can only hope that they are Catholic. I am not. But a Bible believer, so I hope at least there may be some balance there. I am not a prosperous man after two divorces. But now MGTOW.

Not alone, as I have my Yorkie.

Plenty of dog food, human food and stored water. I live in FL. Stay prepped.

Oh, and some dry powder.

Tim, this is going to come off as harsh, but I feel I need to say it.

Get the **** out of there dude, and quit worrying about ******* looters.  If you lose all that you have, it is way more likely to be from that storm, and none of your preps will matter at all if you're not around to use them.

I've been following this storm closely and while it has switched paths a few times, it is now clear that it is going to hit hard there.  Just get the **** out however you can.

2 minutes ago, PK Manley said:

Tim, this is going to come off as harsh, but I feel I need to say it.

Get the **** out of there dude, and quit worrying about ******* looters.  If you lose all that you have, it is way more likely to be from that storm, and none of your preps will matter at all if you're not around to use them.

I've been following this storm closely and while it has switched paths a few times, it is now clear that it is going to hit hard there.  Just get the **** out however you can.

PK thank you.

No. I am not up to it. Fuel is iffy on the way out, even if I loaded my fuel stores in my truck. I have nowhere to go. I am poor when it comes to bugging out,

All my sustenance is here. I cannot be dependent on others. Especially the government.

New Orleans Katrina? NO.

:tiphat:

10 minutes ago, Tim Mazetti said:

PK thank you.

No. I am not up to it. Fuel is iffy on the way out, even if I loaded my fuel stores in my truck. I have nowhere to go. I am poor when it comes to bugging out,

All my sustenance is here. I cannot be dependent on others. Especially the government.

New Orleans Katrina? NO.

:tiphat:

I understand.  I just felt like I needed to say my piece, but it is certainly your decision.

Take care of yourself, and let us know if there is anything we can do to help when it's over.  The brotherhood's got your back.

20 minutes ago, citsalp said:

I sold my big house, but I have a small place in Lagrange, GA, just bring beer I got tons of food, and guns, so don't be thinking you want to be the star of a Youtube video.  God bless everyone in harms way.  Pm if you sincerely need help.

Great idea Mash.

Great post.

Got guns and beer here too.

Love the attitude.

We are going to win this little thingy.

6 minutes ago, Tim Mazetti said:

Great post.

Got guns and beer here too.

Love the attitude.

We are going to win this little thingy.

Tim, it's not that little, you need me let me know  Dang if knew you had plenty of beer, I'd be headed your way...j/k

Stay safe, more than welcome here

Edited by citsalp

Ok so I just made it to my brothers in Atlanta to any board members traveling from Florida as soon as you hit 75 it’s a cluster ****. I left around 3:30 pm I’m just making it in at 3:00 am I hope you guys have already evacuated because it will literally be no time for you to do so today you will get stuck on the roads I promise you.

also can we get the mods to pin this thread. After the hurricane is over we can do a role call or something to make sure everyone is ok

Edited by Macknsweetjones
16 minutes ago, Macknsweetjones said:

Ok so I just made it to my brothers in Atlanta to any board members traveling from Florida as soon as you hit 75 it’s a cluster ****. I left around 3:30 pm I’m just making it in at 3:00 am I hope you guys have already evacuated because it will literally be no time for you to do so today you will get stuck on the roads I promise you.

Glad you made it, man.  Watch out for the wind and gusts here too though.  It has me a little nervous about trees falling and power outages, though nothing like down there.

I think that if anyone is still trying to evacuate, check the traffic and you may be able to get to at least somewhere more safe.  75 has been backed up for the last couple of days, but 95 out of Florida hasn't been as much, probably because the east coast was still in play until today.

6 hours ago, citsalp said:

I sold my big house, but I have a small place in Lagrange, GA, just bring beer I got tons of food, and guns, so don't be thinking you want to be the star of a Youtube video.  God bless everyone in harms way.  Pm if you sincerely need help.

Great idea Mash.

I'm on my way to your house. And I am bringing the beer. 

4 hours ago, Macknsweetjones said:

also can we get the mods to pin this thread. After the hurricane is over we can do a role call or something to make sure everyone is ok

@Monoxide Who is the mods? can you tag them so this can get pinned. 

On 9/8/2017 at 6:27 PM, Tim Mazetti said:

You are a good man.

Can't risk evacuating SW FL as all I have I must protect form looters. Even though I am surrounded by third worlders'. I can only hope that they are Catholic. I am not. But a Bible believer, so I hope at least there may be some balance there. I am not a prosperous man after two divorces. But now MGTOW.

Not alone, as I have my Yorkie.

Plenty of dog food, human food and stored water. I live in FL. Stay prepped.

Oh, and some dry powder.

dude, what I'm seeing on the TV, the storm surge will be so high the looters will need scuba gear

I know, you're still there, though, you post as soon as you can we're all worried about ya

It's supposed to hit here in a few hours. It's been raining all day but the wind isn't bad yet. I'm riding it out and guarding my stuff. I live in the boonies surrounded by thieving meth head white trash. I don't have much but I'll be ****ed if anybody is gonna take it from me. I've got enough beer and bullets to hold out for a long time 

On 9/9/2017 at 1:17 AM, citsalp said:

Great idea Mash.

I didn't know you were in LG. Well I probably did but forgot

13 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

I didn't know you were in LG. Well I probably did but forgot

Yeah man, you from LG?  Small world, your in the Fantasy War league?  You beat me to Cohen... Good p/u.     We will have to meet at the Brickhouse for a beer sometime.   KOG speaks highly of you

Edited by citsalp
On 9/10/2017 at 9:22 PM, WalkingTheDawg said:

It's supposed to hit here in a few hours. It's been raining all day but the wind isn't bad yet. I'm riding it out and guarding my stuff. I live in the boonies surrounded by thieving meth head white trash. I don't have much but I'll be ****ed if anybody is gonna take it from me. I've got enough beer and bullets to hold out for a long time 

Hey, we are of like minds.

I rode it out and got power back today and workplace too, so I get to earn a day's wage.

7 minutes ago, citsalp said:

Yeah man, you from LG?  Small world, your in the Fantasy War league?  You beat me to Cohen... Good p/u.     We will have to meet at the Brickhouse for a beer sometime.   KOG speaks highly of you

Yeah this is my home. Been here since 90 from South Carolina. I ain't going no where unless my job pays to relocate me and I highly doubt that happens in this lifetime

6 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Yeah this is my home. Been here since 90 from South Carolina. I ain't going no where unless my job pays to relocate me and I highly doubt that happens in this lifetime

Wow, nope don't sound like your going anywhere, I originally moved here to take over a fishing lure company on Wehadkee Creek...Things didn't work as I expected...I'll pm you went I get a chance.