Is Chic Fil A open on Labor Day?

Miller2Rison

1 minute ago, Falcon Blitz said:

Ate chick fil a today it's open. spicy chicken sandwich deluxe with pepper jack cheese! 

That sounds pretty dam good, i was just curious because that place is all about their employees getting days off and probably is the best fast food place to work out, i have heard nothing but good things from employees who have worked there unless of course you are atheist or gay.

Just now, Yo_Lover said:

Ahh ok but even then why should they?? This stadium is for the Falcons, college games, Atlanta United, final four, etc. 

I know i know  but if they were closed for the Chic Fil A kick off game it would be like Wally World being closed on vacation lol just funny to me, not a big deal

2 minutes ago, Miller2Rison said:

I know i know  but if they were closed for the Chic Fil A kick off game it would be like Wally World being closed on vacation lol just funny to me, not a big deal

Nah man they open. I'm sure that would get some backlash. Maybe that's why the game is today and not yesterday idk

3 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

Ahh ok but even then why should they?? This stadium is for the Falcons, college games, Atlanta United, final four, etc. 

Some people spend what little free time they have watching football while others... ... ... have waaay too much free time.  

To be honest I couldn't tell you dude.

3 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

Who cares if it's closed on sundays. I didn't see them take heat?? Why would they change their rules to suit a certain group of people?? They'd have to open every store on Sunday. 

Seriously. Who gives a rip? Other than the OP of course. <_<