Tweets September 4

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Kung Fu Kenny said:

Interesting Tweets here.

1st: Falcons get to test their Run D, which theoretically should be their weakness since they have small LBs. And the Bears have a good RB with Howard.

2nd: Falcons have done well against Glennon in the past, but if the Bears can muster a good run game then the PA could cause our young guys to over pursue

3rd: Why the Falcons make Ryan unavailable? Lol.

The size Hageman added to this D-line will surely be missed. We have one guy that is 6'5 and that's Crawford everyone else is not even over 6'2. We only have 2 300+ lb Dlinemen. Our run game was going to be stout..it's still going to be good, but not as good as it would have been with Hageman.

1 minute ago, Jerz said:

The size Hageman added to this D-line will surely be missed. We have one guy that is 6'5 and that's Crawford everyone else is not even over 6'2. We only have 2 300+ lb Dlinemen. Our run game was going to be stout..it's still going to be good, but not as good as it would have been with Hageman.

well ben garland is 6'5 and 275, after hageman being cut there is little doubt to me that he wont get some snaps at dt this yr again

10 minutes ago, jdawg4876 said:

well ben garland is 6'5 and 275, after hageman being cut there is little doubt to me that he wont get some snaps at dt this yr again

In Garland we trust then. I really wished we wouldn't have had to use him on defense and just kept him as O-line insurance but it is what it is.

Edited by Jerz

3 minutes ago, ATLFalcons11 said:

I would place bets that Hageman's exit will not cause Garland to play DT.

If we have multiple injuries, then I could see him filling in in a pinch or until some trade or FA acquisition gets acclimated. 

disagree if its 3rd and 1. I could see poe and garland side by side

2 hours ago, Jerz said:

Height has nothing to do with it. DTs play with leverage.

4 hours ago, RYNE said:

Personally I did not think Schweitzer looked very good this preseason until the 3rd game. Hopefully he continues to build on his success that game and can keep #2 safe while paving some running lanes for Freeman. 

Really? I saw no flaws. Not perfect, but what NFL player is against an equal adversary?