Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PHALCONABERNATHY

Heath Evans says Andy Reid better than Bellicheck...

11 posts in this topic

I know, I know...TAFT. But Heath Evans is dumb and this is hilarious. Someone can google it and post the link for a good laugh, I can't from my phone. It's so good to hear everyone saying what we've been saying about his dude all along lol.

Maurice Drew is a tiny dude. He had a point about Andy Reid's record. Nothing wrong with any of this.

I get the Evans hate but unfortunately he's in the clear on this one.

26 minutes ago, RYNE said:

I seriously can't take NFL network. I can't stand to watch it for a second. They have the biggest idiots on there. It gets more pathetic by the day

I disagree in regards to Good Morning Football and at times Rich Risen. You have to set them apart when calling out NFL Network. 

22 hours ago, PHALCONABERNATHY said:

I know, I know...TAFT. But Heath Evans is dumb and this is hilarious. Someone can google it and post the link for a good laugh, I can't from my phone. It's so good to hear everyone saying what we've been saying about his dude all along lol.

Apparently it was both MJD and Dumb Heath.

NFL memes on Facebook has a meme of Heath picking Reid and calling Heath an idiot and for him to be fired immediately. Must be by a Patriots fan. 

If Andy Reid had Tom Brady for the last 17 years I imagine he would have been to a whole bunch of Super Bowls too.  BB is a great coach but he got lucky to land Brady.

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 11:49 AM, RYNE said:

I seriously can't take NFL network. I can't stand to watch it for a second. They have the biggest idiots on there. It gets more pathetic by the day

Agree.