Do your job part 2: 2016 Patriots

Sorry if this was already posted but there was a piece about why they chose to blitz when it was 28-12 that led to the fumble recovery. Apparently when Coleman came out with injury, they decided to move Hightower outside the tackle to blitz because "Freeman had MAJOR issues identifying and picking up the blitzer".....Wow, this whole time I was thinking he was suppose to role out to the flat but after watching this he actually did have problems. Anyway its over but I never realized that the league knows his weakness

I loved that segment. It just verifies what we knew, Freeman is a liability in pass protection. He does everything else extremely well. I'm sure he has been working on it. It was kinda rude for them to throw him under the bus that hard though. 

As far as them fishing for  holding penalty specifically on Baker, I'm chalking that segment up as revisionist history. Their analysis of Baker was solid, but they are just trying to beat him.  "We're going to get that holding penalty called that this crew called on KC two weeks earlier." Yeah, whatever!

10 minutes ago, GET-ME-A-DB-TD said:

Sorry if this was already posted but there was a piece about why they chose to blitz when it was 28-12 that led to the fumble recovery. Apparently when Coleman came out with injury, they decided to move Hightower outside the tackle to blitz because "Freeman had MAJOR issues identifying and picking up the blitzer".....Wow, this whole time I was thinking he was suppose to role out to the flat but after watching this he actually did have problems. Anyway its over but I never realized that the league knows his weakness

Belichek sold his soul to the devil about 15 years ago.  He knows everything about everyone.