FSU Francois suffers season-ending patella tendon injury.

SacFalcFan

2 hours ago, SacFalcFan said:

not sure on that.. i actually like their backup blackman a lot.. very talented player with the most talent of any team in the acc around him.  

Lord, I wish you had capitalized "Blackman"...

But I digress: Is it me or has Francois taken more abuse in 15 games than most QBs take in four years? I believe he had at least two kill shots last season after which Fisher returned him to the game. That kid is not going to survive college.

9 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

But I digress: Is it me or has Francois taken more abuse in 15 games than most QBs take in four years? I believe he had at least two kill shots last season after which Fisher returned him to the game. That kid is not going to survive college.

That's why you knew he was hurt bad when he didn't come back into the game.

That kid got killed at times last year but just kept getting up. You can't question his toughness that's for sure. Horrible injury for him though. Hopefully he makes it back 100% eventually.

9 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

He has cause their line sucks. Blackman will get the same treatment. Miami is going to blitz him like crazy on 3rd down in two weeks. 

1 hour ago, youngbloodz said:

He has cause their line sucks. Blackman will get the same treatment. Miami is going to blitz him like crazy on 3rd down in two weeks. 

I can't believe trickett still has a job. His olines have always left a lot to be desired.  That online is horrible which was why I didn't think day has a real chance.  Miami should end the streak this year.  

20 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

I can't believe trickett still has a job. His olines have always left a lot to be desired.  That online is horrible which was why I didn't think day has a real chance.  Miami should end the streak this year.  

No excuse for Miami this year. Long as Manny dont get too crazy with his blitzes we should be ok. I think Rosier will do enough to win. Just dont make the killer mistakes

2 hours ago, youngbloodz said:

No excuse for Miami this year. Long as Manny dont get too crazy with his blitzes we should be ok. I think Rosier will do enough to win. Just dont make the killer mistakes

i agree.. i think miami's qb is capable of not screwing up and winning it with the running game and defense.. that front 7 of miami is going to destroy fsu's offense.