Had a feeling TD would make a Oline trade.

But I really thought it would have been for inside OLine depth. I know both of our swing tackles have played inside as well, but I don't think either had much success there. I absolutely love TD ALWAYS going out and getting a deal done for our biggest position of need before the regular season. It was usually at CB, which is why we double dipped that draft. I know Beez torched dude, and I think it finally gave him the confidence he needed, but when he was healthy the organization had high hopes for him. 

Is Pasztor injured badly? It's odd that we would trade a 5th after getting Pasztor. TD did a good job getting a tackle that he knew was going to hit the wire and get picked up instantly. Speaking of Oline did someone claim Jeremy Zuttah. I don't care that he was cut, because the dude can ball. I'm not sure what is up with him but he just recently played at a very high level. The Ravens are hurting for inside OL so IDK why he was cut again, but we need top work him out if he's available. I'm sure he will/has been claimed though.