Sheldon Richardson to the Seahawks for Jermaine Kearse

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, kschreck said:

We beat them down once and that was last year....honestly don't get comments like this we're talking about the NFL.

That's my personality, man.  I've never focused on my opponent, but I know **** well I'm bringing **** with me.  That attitude translates into my fandom as well.

Anything but pure confidence is wasted energy that could be better used besting the next obstacle.  

Edited by AndrewsFrancisBart

Might be a spur of the moment comment, but one of my concerns with the brotherhood and plan d is that I think we hold on to guys longer than needed and not pounce on opportunities that present themselves... this is a general comment... didn't want Richardsons personality on our team

11 minutes ago, ramonezy said:

Might be a spur of the moment comment, but one of my concerns with the brotherhood and plan d is that I think we hold on to guys longer than needed and not pounce on opportunities that present themselves... this is a general comment... didn't want Richardsons personality on our team

Probably bc were actually developing players and not trying to trade every asset we have for players and contracts we don't actually need 

Richardson is certainly an enigma, but a good player if motivated.

That defense is stacked now plus some good depth on the Dline.

The CBs are a ? after Sherman, but signing T. Brock was a good move a few weeks back. 

A 2nd is a hefty price especially if he is a rental, but Richardson makes them better this yr.

Kearse was probably on his way out regardless. They have Baldwin, Richardson, Graham and Lockett plus are very high on K. Williams and Darboh.

Oline is still bad, but Wilson helps that some.