Please install a dimmer switch

Xfactor

I found the Falcon/Cardinal game on You Tube holy **** who approved the lighting ?

I don't know how it looked live but on TV it's wayyyyyyy to bright.

Watching the game with the reflection bouncing off the white sidelines and the white on the field was tough but add Atlanta's white pants and Arizona's away uniforms I couldn't watch it and I can watch anything. All of the white started to blur during a play and **** are the cameras in the ceiling ?

The bad part is it's not only the brightness but it's also the hue it's just off way off.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

If this was a year later. I get your point. But this was the first game. There is a lot of things that have to be worked and it takes time. 

Also inside it looked fine. I'm thinking the it was the boards. It's huge and puts off a lot of light. So cameras tilted will pick up the Haze from it. 

Good point mash hopefully the will make adjustments and I did forget about the halo but they do need to tone it down imo. Again grats on your pics in the dome you must be proud. Love the stadium just install a dimmer switch. ;)

2 minutes ago, PK Manley said:

Didn't look like that to me on TV.  It's also an unofficial YouTube video, so who knows what the person recording it might have done to it.

Also, even if it is the TV broadcast, you can bet that Fox, NBC, etc will look way better anyways.  This is the CW for preseason.

23 minutes ago, Xfactor said:

I found the Falcon/Cardinal game on You Tube holy **** who approved the lighting ?

I don't know how it looked live but on TV it's wayyyyyyy to bright.

Watching the game with the reflection bouncing off the white sidelines and the white on the field was tough but add Atlanta's white pants and Arizona's away uniforms I couldn't watch it and I can watch anything. All of the white started to blur during a play and **** are the cameras in the ceiling ?

The bad part is it's not only the brightness but it's also the hue it's just off way off.

Share that link bro

29 minutes ago, PK Manley said:

Didn't look like that to me on TV.  It's also an unofficial YouTube video, so who knows what the person recording it might have done to it.

Me either. It was bright, and I thought it looked like outdoor light the whole game. But no problem watching it.

I thought it looked real nice. I wonder what it will look like on a sunny Sunday afternoon with all those giant windows. 

What is great about such a nice modern stadium are all the camera angles they had for even a preseason game. The cameras are up high covering a good piece of the turf and nice views from the all 22/madden angle.

The weird thing is the halo board did cast a weird pink hue on the top of the players helmets, whenever the screen showed a lot of red, which was often.