Georgia vs App State Game Week

GAbred

It's finally time to see what the team is made of. Will the O-Line play be better? Has Eason taken the next step? What freshman are going to contribute? Will we have a dominate defense or just good? I don't know about everyone else, but I'm excited that the season is finally here. This year will tell us a lot about Coach Smart. I put the line at 9-3.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, GAbred said:

That is a good point. I wonder if most of the fan base feels this way.

I guessing some fans are ok with mediocre but anyone i know that is a true fan wants UGA competing for championships every year. When i look back at all of the talent that has came and went through Athens its kinda sad really. 

1 hour ago, Tryonis said:

I guessing some fans are ok with mediocre but anyone i know that is a true fan wants UGA competing for championships every year. When i look back at all of the talent that has came and went through Athens its kinda sad really. 

That's nice and all but not realistic every year, yet. I'm a fan, just with realistic expectations this year. Win east, and who knows what happens in Atlanta.