They opened up the dome today

16 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

Remember when the Braves played KC in the WS, every time we came up to bat they turned on the fans blowing IN towards home plate? Cut down HRs..,now everyime opposition gets the ball the benz dome  roof will open.,,let in the rain, sun, snow, tornados, bugs, etc..,, lol 

That leaves us at least semi-dependent on Mother Nature. I say let's station about a dozen guys up on the roof with barrels of flaming oil to pour down on the visitor's bench just before the opening gun. :ninja:

2 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

That leaves us at least semi-dependent on Mother Nature. I say let's station about a dozen guys up on the roof with barrels of flaming oil to pour down on the visitor's bench just before the opening gun. :ninja:

As long as Rich McKay doesn't get suspended, we be okay! J/k...

5 minutes ago, Winged Warrior said:

Once the decision is made before the game they can't change the roof positioning.

But wouldn't it be way more exciting if we could just suddenly hit a switch and have it start rotating like a giant turbine fan from hades? And shooting out sparks and flames? Once again the No Fun League ruins everything.

22 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

But wouldn't it be way more exciting if we could just suddenly hit a switch and have it start rotating like a giant turbine fan from hades? And shooting out sparks and flames? Once again the No Fun League ruins everything.

I think it'd be cool.. kinda like a death beam from Godzilla