mckissick, Ryan 2016 preseason

Let's not forget that Quinn made some crazy moves. And a lot of people were upset. So let's recap, shall we.......

mckissick

Amazing player in Pre-Season. Seattle picked him up and he did nothing. He played one game. 

How did we react? A lot of people were upset. 

Ryan

Looked horrible. And stayed. And turned into the MVP.

How did we react? Some wanted him traded for a middle round pick. 

So, let's realize Quinn is not playing football games out there during training camp. Heck I wonder if he was playing the game during Tampa Bay..... He is a genius. He looks at every player and puts them into hard situations to see how they react. So someone might return a kicked for a TD, but Quinn might not care. Because it's against rookies and people who will never actually play a game ever. So he might be looking at who did their job and made that great block. 

1 hour ago, Jpowers said:

To be fair Mckissic has looked pretty bad *** this preseason. He's almost a lock for the Seahawks roster. 

1 hour ago, OilFuturesTrader19 said:

Ya. It looks like he'll get some good playing time this year.

at least until somebody breaks his tiny A$$ in half  :ninja::ninja::troll:

7 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Let's not forget that Quinn made some crazy moves. And a lot of people were upset. So let's recap, shall we.......

mckissick

Amazing player in Pre-Season. Seattle picked him up and he did nothing. He played one game. 

Ryan

So, let's realize Quinn is not playing football games out there during training camp. Heck I wonder if he was playing the game during Tampa Bay..... He is a genius. He looks at every player and puts them into hard situations to see how they react. So someone might return a kicked for a TD, but Quinn might not care. Because it's against rookies and people who will never actually play a game ever. So he might be looking at who did their job and made that great block. 

Agreed.

1 hour ago, Jpowers said:

To be fair Mckissic has looked pretty bad *** this preseason. He's almost a lock for the Seahawks roster. 

Not meaning to dog on any player. But some players look amazing and then they be chunks. Or the other way around.

And Quinn is excellent at finding out who is really going to be good and who isn't. 

I mean honestly I thought Collins was a nope. And I was in shock and awe. 

6 minutes ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Not meaning to dog on any player. But some players look amazing and then they be chunks. Or the other way around.

And Quinn is excellent at finding out who is really going to be good and who isn't. 

I mean honestly I thought Collins was a nope. And I was in shock and awe. 

On point here.

13 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Heck I wonder if he was playing the game during Tampa Bay..... 

I agree with everything you said except this.   No HC, genius or otherwise, plays a Divisional game to evaluate unless they are already out of contention - and even then ....

41 minutes ago, Tandy said:

I agree with everything you said except this.   No HC, genius or otherwise, plays a Divisional game to evaluate unless they are already out of contention - and even then ....

Yeah we gave the Bucs 17 points by repeatedly getting 3rd down penalties. We gave that game away on dunb mistakes.

16 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

mckissick

Ryan

Agree.  I'm 'somewhat' worried about our O-Line depth, but I am also not worried because I know DQ will make some moves (like Paszter?) and others if necessary.  

17 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

mckissick

McKissic had 7 carries for 46 and 2 receptions for 21 just the other day against KC.

I think he would have been a perfect solution to our return issues even last season. Weems was sure handed, but his decision making was very questionable. Roberts has looked good in flashes, but he also laid one on the carpet Saturday.