TV Broadcast

2 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I hope they improve the camera angle. On far too many plays last night the angle was way too high up and far away from the action. Last night was just annoying as crap.

Agreed. It feels more like a top-down view. They need to triangulate exactly where the camera was in the Ga Dome and mount it there.

5 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

Agreed. It feels more like a top-down view. They need to triangulate exactly where the camera was in the Ga Dome and mount it there.

Yeah. It was almost like the angle the coaches would be looking at from the booth. It was pretty bad. Really hard to tell who was on the receiving end of passes because of it.

17 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Yeah. It was almost like the angle the coaches would be looking at from the booth. It was pretty bad. Really hard to tell who was on the receiving end of passes because of it.

I had a hard time seeing the ball sometimes.

3 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I hope they improve the camera angle. On far too many plays last night the angle was way too high up and far away from the action. Last night was just annoying as crap.

The PS camera work is always different from the normal one. I don't know why but it bugs me too. 

16 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Here I was thinking I was the only one that even noticed it was different. LOL!

Lol the only thing I like about it is that it reminds me it's not real. Not until I see that real Fox broadcast angle. Then it's on!

4 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

i sat with the exact same thoughts, especially the 'too far away'. Hopefully they'll get all the details worked out

Noticed that the field was too far away too,it did bug me and didn't even think about it being preseason. Glad it will be different during the season.

I dig the brightness. Stadium looked awesome on TV All that matters though is getting the team used to it. Its a Taj Mahal but really want it to be a definite home field advantage. 

5 hours ago, vel said:

Lol the only thing I like about it is that it reminds me it's not real. Not until I see that real Fox broadcast angle. Then it's on!

from the looks of that Bears-Titans game, Fox has stepped up their broadcast game big time. The picture was incredible and the minimized graphics didn't distract at all from the game. I'm gonna hate that rolling ticker graphic they do along the bottom but hopefully they make it smaller

11 hours ago, tcmafreak said:

Once we get to the regular season, Fox will have the camera mounted on a mobile scissor lift right behind the bench. That should flatten out the angle. 

^^^This, people forget these local stations do 4 games a year and preseason games at that, they're not trying to give 360 degree coverage.