Game question for those that were there.

Joey563

From the 300 section,oh yeah,the halo board was extremely bright..in a good way,it made the whole interior seem like you were outdoors in bright sunlight.one thing I didn't,t expect was that the board was so clear,and so easy to watch that I found myself watching IT as much as I watched the field! 

14 minutes ago, shanep said:

From the 300 section,oh yeah,the halo board was extremely bright..in a good way,it made the whole interior seem like you were outdoors in bright sunlight.one thing I didn't,t expect was that the board was so clear,and so easy to watch that I found myself watching IT as much as I watched the field! 

Yeah I co-sign. I found myself watching the Halo board more than the actual players onthe field. That screen is spectacular.

I was making the same comment to the folks I was with.  The halo was in torch mode was actually hard to look at sometimes.They cold take it down 20% and it would still be really bright.  I wonder how comfortable our receivers were looking up.  Was it distracting trying to see the ball?

6 hours ago, shanep said:

I thought the same...it was hard not to just watch the game up on the screen because it's so nice looking. I joked with my pops who was there with me that I had to force myself to look at the field lol

1 hour ago, cnst said:

I was making the same comment to the folks I was with.  The halo was in torch mode was actually hard to look at sometimes.They cold take it down 20% and it would still be really bright.  I wonder how comfortable our receivers were looking up.  Was it distracting trying to see the ball?

This is one of the reasons i was wondering. QB's and WRs for both teams looked like they were a little off. Im sure DQ will have the team practice there a couple times to get adjusted to it.