Kutcher, Coy & Da Future

Falx

8 minutes ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

They said it was Neal's 3rd year <_<

Can't get the names and numbers of players right :bang:

Keep talking about us having 'humble pie' :airquote:, despite us not game planning at all.

Haven't noticed that at all (been on my phone) all I've heard is when they were joking around with each other and seemed pretty cool.

Just now, Yo_Lover said:

Haven't noticed that at all (been on my phone) all I've heard is when they were joking around with each other and seemed pretty cool.

They have been messin' with DJ Shockly about the food. DJ's been working on the sidelines, while Coy and whats-his-face been eating all the delicious food at the stadium.

I will say, I'll take them over Gruden or Colinnsworth any day.

1 minute ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

They have been messin' with DJ Shockly about the food. DJ's been working on the sidelines, while Coy and whats-his-face been eating all the delicious food at the stadium.

I will say, I'll take them over Gruden or Colinnsworth any day.

Yeah I heard that when he said "if y'all were my friends you'd find a way to get me some, we seen Mark Sanchez eating a hot dog down here" 

1 hour ago, Slappywhite said:

Dont hate me for saying this but as awful as they are, the Blank interview ( which seemed to last forever ) was really annoying. I thought he'd never stop talking . Love what he's done for this team and city but the game was an afterthought for the Cdub.

its preseason, first game in a 2 bil $ stadium, ofcorse the game is an afterthought

DJ and Coy are fine as you can hear their knowledge of football and the Falcons even if they may not be the best announcers around.  Kutcher's just a dude talking.  Honestly the game was so bad that I don't blame any of them for being disinterested for most of it.  First time I've ever fell asleep on a Falcons game.   Woke up right as Magee was celebrating in the end zone.

3 hours ago, octoslash said:

It's just a preseason crew on a local station.  You're not going to get Summerall and Madden.

Remember when the Falcons used to have Brian Baldinger and then Charles Davis as the analyst on their preseason games? Yeah, those were great. Coy Wire isn't the worse but he's not very good either. Shockley is a really good field reporter though. I do like him.

I've never liked Kutcher but that's because I'm used to him from Braves games.

19 minutes ago, HMFIC said:

You are delirious. Kutcher and Wire are awful, I hit the mute button when they were giggling about food, while the game was in progress. Also whoever was running the graphics never got the down and distance until a split second before the snap.  Bring on the regular season and professional announcers.

Whatever man. I'll take those goofballs over Gruden slobbering over guys like Brees or whoever the opposing QB is that we play when he's in the broadcast booth. Collinsworth is no better.

9 minutes ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

Whatever man. I'll take those goofballs over Gruden slobbering over guys like Brees or whoever the opposing QB is that we play when he's in the broadcast booth. Collinsworth is no better.

Gruden slobbers all over Matt Ryan too. He loves QBs. He loves football. I like Gruden.