Out of market and need help

Hey, Guys ..... Hopefully someone can give me some help. I moved to Jacksonville last year and refuse to get DirectTV due to terrible customer service.

Is there a way for me to watch games out of market? I did the free week of NFL pass, but that wont help in the regular season.

I have a Firestick and Kodi, but I dont know how to utilize that to live stream TV. If someone does this and could give a step by step, that would be great!

Id be willing to pay for something that allows to stream just Falcons games, like I do for the Braves, but i dont think thats out there as an option.

Any help with be greatly appreciated.

8 hours ago, RiseUp-DIRTYBIRDS said:

how do u watch content on reddit? 

Use this reddit link posted by CB, then about 15 min before the game, links will pop up for games. There's a video player on the link streaming the game.

5 hours ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

reddit.com/r/NFLStreams

You can find a  stream  of every single NFL game every single week there. All you need is good internet. Free of charge, no registration required.

15 minutes ago, Flyin' In DC said:

How is the pricing? Comparable to Comcast or Fios? 

Its much cheaper than comcast. You get sunday ticket at an affordable rate as well.  They give customers that have been with directv an even better deal but its about 90 to 100. At least thats what it is for us. Comcast charges you much more money for the same thing. They steadily try to drive up the price

Edited by caponine

9 minutes ago, caponine said:

Its much cheaper than comcast. You get sunday ticket at an affordable rate as well.  They give customers that have been with directv an even better deal but its about 90 to 100. At least thats what it is for us. Comcast charges you much more money for the same thing. They steadily try to drive up the price

I just dumped Directv because they kept going up on the price. Plus, I got PSVue, the only problem is that it doesn't come with the local channels, at least not where I live. But that's not a big issue, I just pull up the live streaming apps to be able to watch the Falcons. The only game I'm worried about missing is CBS games because CBS makes you pay extra to watch their content online. They're such greedy ********!!

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I just dumped Directv because they kept going up on the price. Plus, I got PSVue, the only problem is that it doesn't come with the local channels, at least not where I live. But that's not a big issue, I just pull up the live streaming apps to be able to watch the Falcons. The only game I'm worried about missing is CBS games because CBS makes you pay extra to watch their content online. They're such greedy ********!!

How long were you with direct ??