Falcons Fans that stream your games?

22 minutes ago, Falx said:

There are some links right now, but yeah, the game won't go live til closer to 7.

9 minutes ago, ICD said:

You will have some up that'll tune in once game starts but the majority won't be up until a few minutes before kickoff. 

:tiphat:

On 8/26/2017 at 4:04 PM, ICD said:

Nothing will be up right now, it's best to start searching the Reddit link above about 10-15 minute before start time for links. 

Use chrome or Firefox + ultra surf + a combo of pop blockers and ad blockers 

Right. DO not click on anything there, except the vid.

Unless you have McAfee. Then you will get a stern warning.

On Saturday, August 26, 2017 at 2:57 PM, don l said:

http://sportsarefree.xyz

Been great for games, and I am fairly certain they will be showing the fight too.  Mobile works fine, but the chat is mostly cancer so ignore it.

Have a question about this site. How is the quality during reg season? I got a good stream for paet of the Cardinals game but it fell off then during the Mayweather fight, i got a really good stream for an under card fight but when the main event started it was freakin terrible

21 hours ago, Miller2Rison said:

Have a question about this site. How is the quality during reg season? I got a good stream for paet of the Cardinals game but it fell off then during the Mayweather fight, i got a really good stream for an under card fight but when the main event started it was freakin terrible

I'm not sure how it is for the regular season, as I don't think it was around last year.  I've been using it (mostly) over the summer for MLB games.  The fight night was a disaster everywhere; I wouldn't judge them too harshly because streams were incredibly difficult to find that night.  I managed to find a good one, and then missed the fight as I had to take one of my dogs to the emergency vet.  

I'm hoping it stays as good for the regular season as it's been the whole summer.  It seems as though sites like it come and go every year.  All I can tell you is that I will look for the Falcons there first, and go from there.  Hope this helps.