Let's sit Julio and Turbo tomorrow

1 minute ago, Georgiaboy04 said:

I wanted to see them play, but after watching Edelman tear his ACL tonight in a Preseason game no thanks. 

is that game over? I have the NFL network on, but for some reason they aren't broadcasting the game, it's some silly analysts show

38 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

What difference does it make if it's pre season or game 1 of the regular season or even taking a shower(still love ya coleman)? Injuries are unpredictable. No sense in holding anyone over fear. You give them "limited" reps like they plan to do and go from there. 

We have a bye week against the Bears. That can be the warmup game.

1 hour ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

We have a bye week against the Bears. That can be the warmup game.

This will not be a cake walk by any stretch of the imagination. Their D is solid and Jordan Howard is the real deal. Depending on what kind of day 'The Biscuit' (Trubisky) is having this game could be closer than ppl think, even against a legitimate super bowl contender like us.

Preseason suuucks!

I know we will play our starters and there is probably value in it since all teams do it, but man it is such a empty gesture for me as a fan at this point.

Our starters look so good. I've seen enough!

If Edelman is hurt for season I sort of think they can plug someone else in given we lost to Pats without Gronk.

I wonder how we would fair if Sanu or someone got hurt. I think we are deep enough but Julio **** no!

10 minutes ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

This will not be a cake walk by any stretch of the imagination. Their D is solid and Jordan Howard is the real deal. Depending on what kind of day 'The Biscuit' (Trubisky) is having this game could be closer than ppl think, even against a legitimate super bowl contender like us.

I hope he's not the next Kurt Warner. 

1 minute ago, fincavigia said:

Preseason suuucks!

I know we will play our starters and there is probably value in it since all teams do it, but man it is such a empty gesture for me as a fan at this point.

Our starters look so good. I've seen enough!

If Edelman is hurt for season I sort of think they can plug someone else in given we lost to Pats without Gronk.

I wonder how we would fair if Sanu or someone got hurt. I think we are deep enough but Julio **** no!

And we need both running backs IMO.