Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bucky

RV Parking

3 posts in this topic

Hey - we are coming up for the FSU/Alabama game and we'd like to bring an RV but the Marshalling Yard is sold out and the girl I spoke to at ParkingPanda said that even if I bought Gulch ticket off StubHub they wouldn't honor it nor would they allow for it to be upgraded to a RV spot unless we purchased it directly from them.  

My question to the board is are there any options for RV parking if we get there early on Saturday AM? Is the girl on the phone just following the company line saying that about the StubHub tickets? Anyone have any ideas for some late to the party RVers? 

Thanks in advance!

B

On 8/22/2017 at 9:05 AM, Bucky said:

Hey - we are coming up for the FSU/Alabama game and we'd like to bring an RV but the Marshalling Yard is sold out and the girl I spoke to at ParkingPanda said that even if I bought Gulch ticket off StubHub they wouldn't honor it nor would they allow for it to be upgraded to a RV spot unless we purchased it directly from them.  

My question to the board is are there any options for RV parking if we get there early on Saturday AM? Is the girl on the phone just following the company line saying that about the StubHub tickets? Anyone have any ideas for some late to the party RVers? 

Thanks in advance!

B

Nope, if you don't purchase a RV spot definitely don't plan on having a place to park. Lots are tight and fill up fast

gkgrimes likes this

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 9:05 AM, Bucky said:

Thanks in advance!

B

if you get to certain lots early enough, you MIGHT can get into some. Most of them don't like RV parking just because of the space they take up. Even though they might take up a number of spots, just the idea of having to get them in and out is sometimes not worth the hassle. Honestly, you would be better getting a full size van and expecting to pay a little more.