Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 

 

Hope you guys enjoy the film. Tried to post as quick as I could!

 

Let me know what y'all think!
 

Email us suggestions and comments at Unintentionalgrouding@gmail.com

YouTube: UnintentionalGrounding - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClCIW6b6I6MOfGGVEcc8f6g

Twitter:@UnGrShow - https://twitter.com/UnGr_Show

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UnintentionalGroundingshow

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/ungr_show

Go support us on Patreon https://www.patreon.com/user

Design and Graphics: by - Domingo Rodriguez - @d.omingo on Instagram

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Unintentional Grounding said:

No games....... I'm playing no games here. Want to be the best Film YouTube channel for The Falcons on the web. 

You must be new here or not post a lot... but thanks! Much appreciated. 

PeytonManningsForehead and a few other guys are the only sources of good film/play breakdowns around. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Drunken Minotaur Zebra said:

You must be new here or not post a lot... but thanks! Much appreciated. 

PeytonManningsForehead and a few other guys are the only sources of good film/play breakdowns around. 

 

Is it so out of the realm of possibility that I couldn't potentially become one of the best later on?

 

I really like what PeytonManningsforehead has posted. We just do different styles of breakdown.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Drunken Minotaur Zebra said:

You must be new here or not post a lot... but thanks! Much appreciated. 

PeytonManningsForehead and a few other guys are the only sources of good film/play breakdowns around. 

No.

Unlike PeytonMannigsForehead, Unintentional Grounding is a YouTube poster with thousands of views.

Edited by Tim Mazetti
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Unintentional Grounding said:

Oooof

Double ooof

He's looking strong and just needs some Polish.

Let's not pull a Vic Beasley LOL

I was one of the few people on this message board who knew how good beasley was and never thought he was a "bust"

takk is a very different case. He lacks hip flexibility to a point that it's going to be a problem for him his entire career

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kayoh said:

I was one of the few people on this message board who knew how good beasley was and never thought he was a "bust"

takk is a very different case

Oh Really? 

 

Too early for me. Like what I am seeing atm. Could just be me, but Quinn hasn't had a bad drafted player ,outside of Collins, yet. So idk man.

 

How did you like the video btw?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Unintentional Grounding said:

Oh Really? 

 

Too early for me. Like what I am seeing atm. Could just be me, but Quinn hasn't had a bad drafted player ,outside of Collins, yet. So idk man.

 

How did you like the video btw?

Takk lacks hip flexibility to a point that it's going to be a problem for him his entire career. He's never going to be able to bend the way we want him to, and he's never going to be great in the leverage game. It's just not a teachable thing, it's something you either have or you don't, and Takk doesn't.

The video was solid. Bit slow paced for my liking but definitely digestible Falcons content that I'll be keeping up with.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kayoh said:

I was one of the few people on this message board who knew how good beasley was and never thought he was a "bust"

takk is a very different case. He lacks hip flexibility to a point that it's going to be a problem for him his entire career

Re: Beasley....No you weren't. 

Re: Takk....he's gonna make you eat a lot of nasty azz crow.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vandy said:

Re: Beasley....No you weren't. 

Re: Takk....he's gonna make you eat a lot of nasty azz crow.

dude I've been a Beasley advocate from day 1. Loved him as a prospect, wanted us to take him, was ecstatic when we took him, always pointed out during last year's offseason that using rookie sack performance to say a guy with elite athletic ability is a bust is insanely stupid. Should I seriously dig up my post history to prove to you that I've always been pro-Beasley? Jesus.

and I hope you're right about Takk but all signs are pointing to me being right.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Vandy said:

WTH?

Lol what the **** is everyone freaking out over? Our press officials/guys assigned to cover the Falcons suck ***... are yall gonna defend Bedwetter and McClure? 

 

We literally have no one to turn to but MB posters when it comes to film and play breakdowns... maybe the Falcoholic *sometimes* 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Kayoh said:

dude I've been a Beasley advocate from day 1. Loved him as a prospect, wanted us to take him, was ecstatic when we took him, always pointed out during last year's offseason that using rookie sack performance to say a guy with elite athletic ability is a bust is insanely stupid. Should I seriously dig up my post history to prove to you that I've always been pro-Beasley? Jesus.

and I hope you're right about Takk but all signs are pointing to me being right.

Re: Beasley...so have i, and so have many other knowledgeable posters. You were hardly "one of the few"

re: Takk...all signs so far (limited snaps of course) are actually pointing to you being dead wrong. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Unintentional Grounding said:

I mean. I just want to post cool stuff and show Falcons fans a new style of breakdown. Not here to compete with PMF lol.  

I don't know why everyone pissed themselves over what I said... I wasn't dogging on you, I was just saying we have a severe lack of good analysis as a team

 

People need to learn reading comprehension and stop being so ******* sensitive, Christ

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...