0-16 is staring us in the face!

Just kidding, I have never been THIS excited starting a preseason out 0-2, this team looks freakin GOOD! And its only Preseason game 2 and half our starters sat out! We look like a team on a freakin mission man! In qtr1 this week and qtr 1 last week i have been highly impressed. Ward looks good i have always thought he was good. Takk looks like another future All Pro, the dude has a motor like the Energizer bunny on steroids. Matty Ice looking like hes just flourishing into the next GOAT. I am a little concerned about Coleman but hey its just preseason. I mean we look like a team on a quest for freakin revenge!

12 minutes ago, Miller2Rison said:

Just kidding, I have never been THIS excited starting a preseason out 0-2, this team looks freakin GOOD! And its only Preseason game 2 and half our starters sat out! We look like a team on a freakin mission man! In qtr1 this week and qtr 1 last week i have been highly impressed. Ward looks good i have always thought he was good. Takk looks like another future All Pro, the dude has a motor like the Energizer bunny on steroids. Matty Ice looking like hes just flourishing into the next GOAT. I am a little concerned about Coleman but hey its just preseason. I mean we look like a team on a quest for freakin revenge!

Why are you concerned about Coleman? I must've missed something

3 minutes ago, #1ATLFALCONSFAN said:

Why are you concerned about Coleman? I must've missed something

He hesitated once pretty bad in the hole instead of just hitting that one cut and get up field that this scheme is designed for. Other than that i didn't see much

It is so hard to not be excited about this team. The 1st and 2nd offense dominated a defense (that is probably overrated, but well loved by pundits) on the road in the mustard colored turd of a stadium that Bane blew up.

The defense looked super fast but frankly played a little league team out there on offense, though they dominated a solid offensive line.

45 minutes ago, Jesus said:

It is so hard to not be excited about this team. The 1st and 2nd offense dominated a defense (that is probably overrated, but well loved by pundits) on the road in the mustard colored turd of a stadium that Bane blew up.

The defense looked super fast but frankly played a little league team out there on offense, though they dominated a solid offensive line.

Actually, I don't think the starting D has given up a first down yet...

52 minutes ago, Falconcheff said:

Actually, I don't think the starting D has given up a first down yet...

That's crazy to think about. We seem to be the only ones who are noticing. Next week the Cards will actually start there day one QB. First two games were against back up QBs.