Madden Curse Scenerios

First off i just wanted to have a little fun with the Madden curse and our friends the Patriots and Thomas Brady.

We got to experience the curse first hand back in 03. 

For any Pats fans here "spying" on our board u can "tuck" your way back to Boston and not worry about getting all "deflated" over here.

So this isnt serious and its just joking around and having a little fun and also try to keep it Falcon related ;) and GO!

Here's mine;

Patriots lose to Falcons 28-3 in the regular season, Brady gets knocked out for the season and placed on IR, Patriots go 9-7 and sign Colin Kaepernick....to the PATRIOTS....There is a weird tie breaking scenerio that causes the Pats to miss the playoffs with a 9-7 record and the Bills/Dolphins/or Jets win the division with a 9-7 record. The Falcons game cost the playoffs

1 hour ago, Miller2Rison said:

First off i just wanted to have a little fun with the Madden curse and our friends the Patriots and Thomas Brady.

We got to experience the curse first hand back in 03. 

For any Pats fans here "spying" on our board u can "tuck" your way back to Boston and not worry about getting all "deflated" over here.

So this isnt serious and its just joking around and having a little fun and also try to keep it Falcon related ;) and GO!

Here's mine;

Patriots lose to Falcons 28-3 in the regular season, Brady gets knocked out for the season and placed on IR, Patriots go 9-7 and sign Colin Kaepernick....to the PATRIOTS....There is a weird tie breaking scenerio that causes the Pats to miss the playoffs with a 9-7 record and the Bills/Dolphins/or Jets win the division with a 9-7 record. The Falcons game cost the playoffs

I don't want Brady to get injured physically. I want us to break his heart and soul with a 56-0 shutout, and a proper 4 quarter *** kicking if they make it to the superbowl

1 hour ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

I don't want Brady to get injured physically. I want us to break his heart and soul with a 56-0 shutout, and a proper 4 quarter *** kicking if they make it to the superbowl

We also need for that team to collapse....not every Madden curse was due to physical injury. I would rather our 56-0 thrashing make them miss the playoffs all together.

30 minutes ago, Atlfanstckndenver said:

Perhaps we can be the final straw in convincing Brady it's time for him to retire after we force 4 picks. 

Those 4 picks won't mean **** once their right back in the super bowl. Now if you're talking 4 picks in the super bowl then you're only gonna force him to come back with a chip

7 hours ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Brady wakes up with a Drew Brees hairline.

That's more like it!

Wishing physical harm on another team's player, second string or GOAT, is never a good thing.  Plus, I'm stoopersticious enough to believe that it's bad Karma, which can come around and bite someone on one's own team.  Karma?  She be a *****!

Beating them badly on the field of play is the best revenge.

Edited by NYCFan

9 hours ago, I give lengthy responses said:

Neal is sent on a safety blitz and hits Brady so hard that his helmet flies off and hits Belichick in the face, forcing both to retire.

Now thats the curse of all curses, thats like only gonna happen of he broke mirrors or walked under ladders on a Madden commercial....wait...It probably only wont happen if he has sold his soul to Satan..and frankly if hes not effected by the curse Satan obviously owns his soul.