Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

D.B.N.

At MBS open house right now

56 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

Last picture is the GA Dome. Already starting demo

you had me worried w/ that last pic - ha!

nice pics - keep'em coming.    tell me about that phillycheese steak - dang I am hungry!

fuego likes this

Any obstructed views so far? I've seen some online where they've got railings way too high for the stairs by section entrances on the upper tier. 

2 minutes ago, Ryan2Jones1989 said:

Any thoughts on the # of restrooms? Thread with the map had everyone freaking out about not enough heads. 

The restrooms are huge. Sinks in the middle and 10 stalls on one side, tons of urinals on the other side 

Ryan2Jones1989 likes this

5 minutes ago, Domed Outter said:

Any obstructed views so far? I've seen some online where they've got railings way too high for the stairs by section entrances on the upper tier. 

I didn't think they were obstructive

27 minutes ago, Domed Outter said:

I saw one where some lodge seating blocks half the view of the field 

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1331695&page=200

id be pretty irate if I was them. 

1 hour ago, Domed Outter said:

The only obstructed view was of the Atlanta United flag Hanging in the upper SouthEast Endzone.

5 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

The Seats are very roomy and a lot of stands all around. Still wondering how it will play Volume wise for opposing teams.

Meaning loudness of us fans? With most people walking the concourse, the ones in the seats just talking it was a slight roar already

6 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

Meaning loudness of us fans? With most people walking the concourse, the ones in the seats just talking it was a slight roar already

Did notice that near where I was sitting when the soccer team was out there that the small cheering crowd had a little volume. Just wondering if it will be louder than the Dome.

25 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Did notice that near where I was sitting when the soccer team was out there that the small cheering crowd had a little volume. Just wondering if it will be louder than the Dome.

I think they took decibel aesthetic's into account. Wish they would have stacked the level right on top of the field like Seattle. That's why they are so loud

Ezekiel 25:17 likes this

1 hour ago, wartownfalcon said:

I didn't think they were obstructive

Don't see how those folks sitting in the upper 300s in that section could see through that flag. Maybe folks on the lower end but no way from midway up.

I am sure it will only hang for soccer games as that section would closed off anyways.

8 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

I think they took decibel aesthetic's into account. Wish they would have stacked the level right on top of the field like Seattle. That's why they are so loud

Yeah, with it being a soccer also Venue they made it wider than my likes as well.