Takk is in, Julio is out Sunday

45 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Here comes A-TAKK SHOW!! 

as usual, no game plan mode just basic vanilla stuff ....glad Julios sitting out.

Would love to see how Riley, Hill, Kazee take game to next level

Will Love seeing more of Duke. Dude is incredibly strong for being a little light. 

Love seeing Kazee fly around however, he needs to make sure his hits are clean. On Campbell's Int that hit in the back of the helmet while the player was already out of bounds would have cost us feild position in a real game when a flag was thrown. 

I'll be excited to see Hill when he shows me something. Currently I'm more excited to see Taylor, Cobb and Purcel (I think that's his name). 

32 minutes ago, The O.D.B said:

Will Love seeing more of Duke. Dude is incredibly strong for being a little light. 

Love seeing Kazee fly around however, he needs to make sure his hits are clean. On Campbell's Int that hit in the back of the helmet while the player was already out of bounds would have cost us feild position in a real game when a flag was thrown. 

I'll be excited to see Hill when he shows me something. Currently I'm more excited to see Taylor, Cobb and Purcel (I think that's his name). 

that wasn't kazee that hit the guy on campbells INT was it? I thought they said  it was joe vellano

ok edit to say, no that wasn't vellano  LOL  definitely kazee