Alford is having a good camp

Falcons training camp Day 12 Play of the Day: On a day that featured a lot of red zone action, CB Robert Alford did a solid job breaking on a pass from Matt Ryan to Justin Hardy in the right corner of the end zone for the interception. Alford has made plays throughout camp as he continues to refine his technique. You can see he has the desire to be mentioned among the top cornerbacks. We will see how he fares once the regular season comes.

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0688435556148844982-4

Check out @AtlantaFalcons's Tweet:

17 minutes ago, droopy1592 said:

2 lock down corners, fast as **** LBs, some banging safeties and a good to great defensive line rotation. We are good from front to back. Teams will have to take the long way down the field. 

Geez if rocky takes a step forward God this defense is gonna be absolutely scary..I've literally never been so hyped about the quality and depth of our defense in a long time..

Alford came within inches of having two interceptions against Tom Brady in the SuperBowl.

Glad to see he's picking up right where he left off.

(I have a soft spot for Alford. He gave me the best game I've ever attended in person, with the pick-6 in overtime against the Redskins to win it. The only "W" I ever saw in the Dome.)

12 hours ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

Alford came within inches of having two interceptions against Tom Brady in the SuperBowl.

Glad to see he's picking up right where he left off.

(I have a soft spot for Alford. He gave me the best game I've ever attended in person, with the pick-6 in overtime against the Redskins to win it. The only "W" I ever saw in the Dome.)

I was at that Redskins game too!!!  When he made that pick 6 I was jumping up and down like a mad man!!!