Film breakdown updates - Falcons Players I will cover next.

So here is the plan for the next week of Breakdowns and some small looks from this last preseason game.

HERE IS THE PLAN -

Today I will start on the Dontari Poe " Quick look " requested by Rise Up Reader and The Falcoholic   Talking about his play during the preseason game.

Also at the same time I will be recording an episode on Keanu Neal 2016 "look back"

Tomorrow ( Tuesday 15th ) I will start up a "Look back Tevin Coleman " as well as a small look at Grady Jarrett 2016 + Preseason critique. Note I will not be looking into 2015 Coleman tape since hat would take a whole week to look at. 

So in conclusion I should have 2 vids ready for you guys by Friday and maybe a drop on Wednesday.  

I didn't see any reason to do a Duke Riley vid yet since I have been busy working on this stuff. That will come later. In the works you can say.

1 hour ago, Unintentional Grounding said:

So here is the plan for the next week of Breakdowns and some small looks from this last preseason game.

HERE IS THE PLAN -

Today I will start on the Dontari Poe " Quick look " requested by Rise Up Reader and The Falcoholic   Talking about his play during the preseason game.

Also at the same time I will be recording an episode on Keanu Neal 2016 "look back"

Tomorrow ( Tuesday 15th ) I will start up a "Look back Tevin Coleman " as well as a small look at Grady Jarrett 2016 + Preseason critique. Note I will not be looking into 2015 Coleman tape since hat would take a whole week to look at. 

So in conclusion I should have 2 vids ready for you guys by Friday and maybe a drop on Wednesday.  

I didn't see any reason to do a Duke Riley vid yet since I have been busy working on this stuff. That will come later. In the works you can say.

Great!!! Dont forget Hageman 

I like what PMF is doing. Just looked at his post where he broke down the defensive line from the last game.

Might even come away and use some of his product LOL.

That being said I think we do have two different styles and are doing two different types of content so that it's not a head-to-head competition.

If @PeytonMannings Forehead wants to jump on the show something I'd be more than ok with it. 

Edited by Unintentional Grounding
3 minutes ago, Jahi Sun said:

KEEP EM COMING! You should do one on Rico Allen, since alot ppl here think he is the weakest link on our defense which isn't true. 

If I'm comfortable with the Keanu Neal video then I might do a Ricardo Allen video. I don't like looking back too much. Because the team is always evolving and changing and so are the players. 

Edited by Unintentional Grounding