Free left practice.... might not be serious

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to save the next troll the trouble - No this is not an indication that Freeman is trying to enjoy his new contract without having to actually play.  The last two days in Atlanta have been extremely hot as opposed to the prior week which was very cloudy and rainy.

I also suspect he has not actually received his signing bonus yet and lawyers would know of a way to get out of this new contract if team doctors did not agree that Freeman was showing signs of heat fatigue.

Hydration is a lifestyle, it's not something you can just gas up and go. As a combat lifesaver, 100% of the people I had to give an IV was due to dehydration even though they said they "drank a bunch of water today." It has to be preemptive and you have to commit to it.   

2 minutes ago, Hooper72 said:

Hydration is a lifestyle, it's not something you can just gas up and go. As a combat lifesaver, 100% of the people I had to give an IV was due to dehydration even though they said they "drank a bunch of water today." It has to be preemptive and you have to commit to it.   

True. If you drink water when you're thirsty it's too late

1 hour ago, Hooper72 said:

Very true brother what branch did you serve in?

43 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Very true brother what branch did you serve in?

Army; I joined for the college money, but I took away so much more. With a deceased father I had no other way to make it happen. You must be Marine? Either way, mad, mad props to you and thank you so much for your service. 

Edited by Hooper72

2 hours ago, Hooper72 said:

Hoop, you were an infantry Doc? I was, but not in combat. Air Force perimeter in combat '71, Army Infantry medic, Germany 75-78.

Got to hydrate the night before, and during.

https://boards.atlantafalcons.com/profile/185995-blkbigdog35/

LOL! Was going to connect you withblkbigdog35. My effort not needed. God Bless, Doc.

Edited by Tim Mazetti

Just now, Tim Mazetti said:

Hoop, you were an infantry Doc? I was but not in combat.

Got to hydrate the night before, and during.

https://boards.atlantafalcons.com/profile/185995-blkbigdog35/

LOL! Was going to connect you withblkbigdog35. My effort not needed. God Bless, Doc.

Actually, no. I was in an engineering battalion stationed at Ft. Hood. I got picked to be our platoon's combat medic and got to carry bags of IV to the field (as well as all of my gear and the M2 0.50 cal.) I've had to stick several people due to dehydration, though. It was either that, or go back to the rear and deal with those folks. They would usually choose me.  

1 minute ago, Hooper72 said:

Actually, no. I was in an engineering battalion stationed at Ft. Hood. I got picked to be our platoon's combat medic and got to carry bags of IV to the field (as well as all of my gear and the M2 0.50 cal.) I've had to stick several people due to dehydration, though. It was either that, or go back to the rear and deal with those folks. They would usually choose me.  

Brutal, not right.

You were good tho. What ever it takes, right?

10 minutes ago, Tim Mazetti said:

Brutal, not right.

You were good tho. What ever it takes, right?

Good times, though. It all builds character - you know what I mean. We have a nation and a FLAG to defend. 

We sure as **** don't kneel and look away when it is being honored. <_<