FalconsFanSince194eva

Anywhere to watch the preseason games?

4 posts in this topic

Please delete and lock if there is already a thread about this but I'm stationed in Japan and can only get AFN to watch sports and it is over taken by the Cowboys, Patriots, and Steelers. Any place I can see game one that's legal? Or is there somewhere I could buy the service? 

Thank you. 

2 hours ago, FalconsFanSince194eva said:

Please delete and lock if there is already a thread about this but I'm stationed in Japan and can only get AFN to watch sports and it is over taken by the Cowboys, Patriots, and Steelers. Any place I can see game one that's legal? Or is there somewhere I could buy the service? 

Thank you. 

Reddit - NFL S treams (delete the space) 

I normally look for the username BlackMamba they have solid links but there are heaps on there.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, maorifalcon said:

Reddit - NFL S treams (delete the space) 

I normally look for the username BlackMamba they have solid links but there are heaps on there.

Thank you I'll give it a look. Hopefully I can use it for my last 50 days in Japan, well as long as a certain someone doesn't initiate a war.

12 minutes ago, middlegatv said:

I don't know if this will help but the NFL Network is showing the Steelers-Falcons game next Sunday live and nationally at 4:00 pm EST.

I'm sure AFN will have it because it's the Steelers. They usually play national games. Thanks. 

Edited by FalconsFanSince194eva