Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Miller2Rison

Is Simms our only back up?

38 posts in this topic

Schaub is the perfect backup QB, he knows the system inside and out, he has played it before.  Nobody can replace Matty Ice, but Schaub would be the best we could get.  Sims is a pedestrian QB, but he was playing with the rookies and scrubs, so it's not fair to judge him solely on that. We have a 3rd QB, his name is Torgeson or something like that. Big guy, physically reminds me of the Steelers QB, Rothlesburger (SP).

0 for 51 likes this

4 minutes ago, HMFIC said:

Schaub is the perfect backup QB, he knows the system inside and out, he has played it before.  Nobody can replace Matty Ice, but Schaub would be the best we could get.  Sims is a pedestrian QB, but he was playing with the rookies and scrubs, so it's not fair to judge him solely on that. We have a 3rd QB, his name is Torgeson or something like that. Big guy, physically reminds me of the Steelers QB, Rothlesburger (SP).

I didnt know Schaub was still on the team lol

28 minutes ago, CrimsonFalcon said:

Looking at the time of the original post,  in all fairness the NFL network did cut out Schaub's appearance.

Yep and without any disclaimer about them jumping ahead due to time constraints.

I missed the first 45 minutes of the game here due to some technical snafu on the local channel carrying the game and missed what it was that happened to Schaub.

jeffro2000 likes this

1 hour ago, CrimsonFalcon said:

Looking at the time of the original post,  in all fairness the NFL network did cut out Schaub's appearance.

Thats why i didnt see Schaub because i watched the NFLN version

dfsutton likes this

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Colin_Pernett said:

Torgerson played the 4th didn't he

I didnt watch the 4th qtr either, already knew the score and saw the highlights and the 3rd qtr was putting me to sleep, its a lot harder to watch the guys trying to make the PS when u already know the score. NFLN showed Simms most of the game so i was like are we only carrying 2 QBs?

Edited by Miller2Rison
papachaz likes this

Just now, King Jigsaw said:

Seriously.. if people would google things instead of starting threads, this wouldn't happen.

But that is not near as fun

I live out of state and have no other option for the pre-season games. I didn't notice they missing four minutes until i reached the 3rd quarter and realized i never saw schaub. NFLN can suck it for that.