Falconsfan567

Braves at Cardinals

44 posts in this topic

I knew Adam Wainwright had lost his fastball but I didn't know he had turned into Matt Cain 2.0 where he can't throw it faster than 86 mph. That's awful.

Wow. Pham can fly. Comebacker right back to Folty who made a good throw to Dansby who made a strong throw to Freeman and it wasn't fast enough to get the double play.

Another walk by Folty. Just doesn't make any sense. Against the Phillies he didn't have his fastball command. Against the Marlins it was on point and now so far tonight he doesn't have it. Just comes and goes with him.

Chip Caray "and the two walks by Folty are harmless." Doesn't work that way Chip. Those pitches count and prevents him from going deeper.

Good sign there. Dansby didn't flinch on that up and in curveball. Then got a fastball on the next pitch and lined out to 2nd. He didn't bail away from the plate. Good AB.

Only 1 AB but that AB looked so much better than the crap we've been seeing. Dansby was staying firm on that backside instead of bailing.

Another walk by Folty.

vs. Phillies - No Fastball Command.
vs. Marlins - Fastball Was Pin Point.
vs. Cardinals - No Fastball Command.

1 minute ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Phillips was reportedly traded yet he's still playing. This is so confusing.

Wait, what? Only Braves trade I heard about tonight was minor league arm Andrew Albers being shipped to the M's.

So can't wait until Matt Kemp, Nick Markakis and Brandon Phillips are no longer on this team. So sick of all these 1-dimensional players.

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Wait, what? Only Braves trade I heard about tonight was minor league arm Andrew Albers being shipped to the M's.

I misread the alert. Apparently we finally figured out who the PTBNL in the Phillips trade was.

Just now, Psychic Gibbon said:

I misread the alert. Apparently we finally figured out who the PTBNL in the Phillips trade was.

Who?

9 minutes ago, Dirty South Bird said:

Eh, it's football season as far as I'm concerned.  The games just aren't even fun to watch at this point.

The games haven't been fun to watch for well over 2 months now. The only reason I kept watching was because there was nothing else on TV.