Game Day Chat Link

18 hours ago, papachaz said:

me too, what happened to cappy doing it?

19 hours ago, vel said:

Is this the normal one? It looks different and I'm lost lol

Yes it's the one now and Cappy is on it and helps run it. Really not that hard to figure it out you can use a computer. Phone and iPad if you download the app. Just join the server and click on #gamedaychat. You can explore around the server I built it similar to these forums as possible. Also includes voice channels which is a cool feature.

48 minutes ago, Georgiaboy04 said:

Yes it's the one now and Cappy is on it and helps run it. Really not that hard to figure it out you can use a computer. Phone and iPad if you download the app. Just join the server and click on #gamedaychat. You can explore around the server I built it similar to these forums as possible. Also includes voice channels which is a cool feature.

I was probably building computers before a lot of guy son here were born, so you can bank on the fact I do know how to use a computer, I gave up on it. not that big a deal really, but dude, don't be insulting, it's not a good look on ya  

1 minute ago, papachaz said:

I was probably building computers before a lot of guy son here were born, so you can bank on the fact I do know how to use a computer, I gave up on it. not that big a deal really, but dude, don't be insulting, it's not a good look on ya  

First off wasn't insulting you or no one else. Sorry you felt that way buddy.

that 'really not hard to figure out IF you can use a computer' thing sounded very condescending, thinking I'm probably not the only one who considered that just a tad (if not more) insulting. 

it's no big deal, I really liked the 'on site' chat we used to have here, and the ones cappy did last year were pretty good. this one actually looks very 'meh' to me, but what ever, chat can be fun during a game, but it's not a necessity. have fun with it

8 hours ago, papachaz said:

that 'really not hard to figure out IF you can use a computer' thing sounded very condescending, thinking I'm probably not the only one who considered that just a tad (if not more) insulting. 

it's no big deal, I really liked the 'on site' chat we used to have here, and the ones cappy did last year were pretty good. this one actually looks very 'meh' to me, but what ever, chat can be fun during a game, but it's not a necessity. have fun with it

Hey man like really my bad I didn't even mean it like that. I read my post again and I see it. It didn't come how I intended. Was basically trying to say  you don't have to the download the app on a computer. Only on your phone or tablet. Yeah I miss the chat from here also, but it hasn't worked in two years or so. So I'm just going to say sorry again. If you try it again and have any questions just let me know.

57 minutes ago, Georgiaboy04 said:

Hey man like really my bad I didn't even mean it like that. I read my post again and I see it. It didn't come how I intended. Was basically trying to say  you don't have to the download the app on a computer. Only on your phone or tablet. Yeah I miss the chat from here also, but it hasn't worked in two years or so. So I'm just going to say sorry again. If you try it again and have any questions just let me know.

no problem, y'all have fun with it. Have had a LOT of fun in chat, but like I said, it's not a game day necessity for me. I don't even like THIS site all that much, so to come to THIS site to go to another site that was modeled after it, nah ;)