Stadium Maps posted...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, notthatcool said:

So the ring of honor is going to be outside it appears. Not happy if the ring or banners are not displayed inside 

I saw that too... Maybe it will be like a gallery for when you walk in I am thinking. That is the open side of the Stadium so they still maybe able to be seen from the seating areas.

5 minutes ago, Tandy said:

Well - there is a beer stand, Jim & Nicks and a family restroom at the top of my section.   I'm good.

HOWEVER, there had better be some big bathrooms in that place they are not showing!    We'll see during the open house.

Uh... IF that Bathroom is the ONLY one for that side of the field it might not matter if its right behind you. Matter of fact, that might just make things worse with the frustration of being so close taking so long! 

7 minutes ago, hjerry said:

Chic Fil A is still closed on Sundays lol :lol:

So they built a food stall just for the Monday and Thursday nights I guess

(Yes I know they might be open for other events than football; let me have this :))

You do know they might have other events in this place right??? B)

Ok, fine... I will let you have it! lol

8 minutes ago, notthatcool said:

I thought I read something about it being open on sundays but being called something else. If it was on the internet it has to be true. Or maybe I'm just plain wrong. 

Follow the link

It says under their name that they're closed on Sundays

1 hour ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Uh... IF that Bathroom is the ONLY one for that side of the field it might not matter if its right behind you. Matter of fact, that might just make things worse with the frustration of being so close taking so long! 

They are just not stupid - that must be a given - maybe it's the blank spots.  :ninja::huh:

You don't fill a stadium level with a bunch of beer drinking football fans with 4 small bathrooms.   Not if you want to keep that stadium smelling nice, that is! :o

5 minutes ago, Tandy said:

They are just not stupid - that must be a given - maybe it's the blank spots.  :ninja::huh:

You don't fill a stadium level with a bunch of beer drinking football fans with 4 small bathrooms.   Not if you want to keep that stadium smelling nice, that is! :o

Unless this is going to be like History of the World part 1 and they have a Bunch of piss boys running around through the aisles. 

Now is that beer you are carrying or... :rolleyes:

Edited by Ezekiel 25:17