MASH report part two of two.......... with pictures

I am including the Play 60 images, Award ceremony, and of course training camp. 

If you have questions, feel free to ask. Just know I did not watch camp and I am not going to comment on Collin except for he is an awesome person to talk to and is great with the kids/fans. He is a warm hearted person. And I respect him, as the rest of the players. As for Jake and Takk getting into it, I never even knew it happened. And they did not go into the locker room like they were upset. They both signed autographs and were friendly and all smiles that evening. Trufant is is different this year, he seems really really focused. the time of focus where if you asked him something during practice, he probably wouldn't even be able to hear you over the amount of focus he has. You can tell when he is signing autographs he is trying to come out of that focus of training and trying to focus on the fans. Ryan went in a different way to the locker rooms, he was focused on getting to the film room or what ever he had to do majority of the days. Bryant looks great out there, and he still comes to the fans to sign and etc. 

I loved it when I saw White. hands down my favorite player to watch as a falcon. And what was funny is there was a women who brought his jersey that morning. and her husband said no way will he be there, and she laughed and said, "well you never know". I laughed as well in my head. Well when we went to lunch, I noticed his hair and ran to that women. I told her she couldn't ask him for an autograph and hopefully he would at the end of the day, but at least I wanted to put out that he was there. Here reply was how happy she was, but that she was nowing going to wish she had a boat and see how that played out. LOL. 

I do miss Babs. it is hard seeing someone you have seen since I became a fan (2008. yes I am an honest person and don't try to play games that I been a fan since I was born). but I have been to almost all of the training camps and mini camps. and one season I was booked with schools and it honestly killed me. It was the year they were NFL training camp thing. And when the first time I saw it, I honestly had tears in my eyes. Because it was something I was always there about before. yeah yeah watching games on TV or in the dome is one thing. but when you watch these guys train at camp and you watched them when they first started, it's almost like seeing your kids grow up in a way. I remember when Ryan first stepped on the field in 08. I could have a conversation with him after the camps while he signed autographs, but fast forward and it changes because he grew up and acquired a ton of fans. Then you see guys like Babs, Mughelli (glad I still see him at charities now), Turner, Snelling, Norwood (the great falcons player that never was), etc etc. And it sucks balls when they are gone..... I even wrote Babs a few days after the superbowl and told him how proud I was of him and the rest of the team. What they did was an accomplishment and I it blows my mind what they did. To make it that far is amazing. To be hit in the mouth by Tampa freaking Bay at the start of the season and for them get back up like that was just WOW. So many fans gave up on the falcons that very day, so many gave up on Ryan that day. And dag nam those boys got up and cleaned them selves off and started putting a hurting on a lot of teams. So if you think for one minute the falcons are not going to being demolishing teams this year, you are 100% an idiot. that 2016 Tampa game and what they did after set the tone what kind of team Dan Quinn has put together. so you can only imagine how they will come back this year<<<<-------- Sorry for the rant on going off the rails. 

so onto military day....... TAPS was the special group. (tragedy assistance programs for surviors). The deal with those who are dealing with the death of a loved one in the military. 
On this day they lined TAPS where they players came out. it made for some great images as you can see later in the post. but it also put A LOT of smiles on the fans. Then they went out onto the field for the National Anthem. At the end certain players came out to people from TAPS holding the players number. And they gave them their jersey and signed it..... The falcons strive to keeping the player to work with that same person each year. that way they get a relationship going. Pretty cool, eh?

Reward Ceremony was at Georgia State. Coach of the year, Life achievement award, player of the year, etc etc. But this is for everyone in the state of Georgia. Even Chubb was there. But when I am working my mind is focused on Falcons only and I block out everything else. I had someone tell me later that Chubb looked at me sad. Only thing we could think of is because I came in the back room with my camera ready to take pictures, saw it wasn't a falcon, and left. I did talk to "someone" that knows him and told them to make sure if he was sad, to let them know I was there to do only the falcons. But I am really hoping he did not feel like I stiffed him on getting pictures. 

play 60. well that is obvious what it is if you do not know. LOL. 

again feel free to ask me anything you would like. but I won't be able to answer how "x" player looked while training. because I was focused on getting pictures of the special event guest. 

Image may contain: 3 people, outdoor

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people, people playing sports, people standing and outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing and outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, beard and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, people playing sports and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people, sky and outdoor

Image may contain: 10 people, crowd and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people, sky and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, crowd and outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoor

Image may contain: 5 people, people standing and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people, crowd and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people, crowd, stadium and outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, crowd, child and outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, crowd and outdoor

Image may contain: 2 people, outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people sitting and beard

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting

Image may contain: 1 person

Image may contain: 1 person, crowd and outdoor

Image may contain: 3 people, people standing

Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling

Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people and people playing sports

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing and outdoor

Image may contain: 2 people, people playing sports and outdoor

Image may contain: 2 people, people playing sports and outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, playing a sport and outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, playing a sport

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people playing sports and text

Image may contain: 2 people

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing and text

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor

Image may contain: 2 people, outdoor

Image may contain: 8 people, people playing sports, football and outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and outdoor

Image may contain: 7 people, people smiling, outdoor

Image may contain: 8 people, people smiling

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and outdoor

Image may contain: 6 people, people smiling, people standing, child and outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, child and outdoor

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing, beard and outdoor

Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling

Image may contain: one or more people, people dancing, people sitting and outdoor

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people standing and outdoor

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing

Image may contain: 1 person, baby

Image may contain: 3 people

Image may contain: 1 person, playing a sport and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people, people playing sports, grass, football and outdoor

Edited by mashburn*Fibonacci

3 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Dude you stepped your camera game up big time! 

Thanks bro. I actually looked into cameras that were right for me instead of what everyone else had. For instance I went with a cropped sensor as my main with a 70-200. Which means I'm actually 105-300. And I can stay at f2.8.... well if a full body wants to stay do you have to spend mad money on a lens. Also I went d7200 because they removed the low pass filter. 

I still have a ton of other stuff. Elinchrom elc 500 lights. D750 full frame body. And numerous other lenses. 

My goal is to get the d500 and a d4s. 

And what all I'm doing is different than what some big time photographers do. What works for them is common. But it works. What I do is different but you have to know when you can get away with it. 

1 hour ago, Knight of God said:

You said you have gotten better. You may have understated the skills man.

Honestly not being headed (cause you know that's not my style). But you are honestly saying the truth. I'm able to get the falcons 100+ images of their event within minutes after. And I can get out a 2,000+ images MMA event or wedding within a couple days. 

But there is still so much to learn. 

9 minutes ago, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

Good pics man you got one of the best jobs in the world.

Thank you. It doesn't feel like a job. But I am actually working a lot. If you actually count the time of driving, training camp, editing, uploading, uploading again, and then breathing. Well my day is starting at 6 am and ends about 5 pm. And that was every day almost. And then with my MMA, I drove to Augusta Saturday and Sunday. And Saturday I also did a 5k crazy early in the morning.. Over the weekend I slept very little.

But again I do not feel like I have a job. I honestly love what I do. 

If the Falcons hand me it where I'm full time. I'm deleting all my social media, except for this place. I want to be fully committed and not have any distractions of MMA, weddings, cheer, product, etc. 

57 minutes ago, jdawg4876 said:

Mash very proud of you my man

Thank you. I really am happy. And grateful to those who helped me and supported me along the way. And it makes me smile knowing there is fans here that enjoy it. I might not get 100 likes, but I get messages from members saying how they feel they were at training camp or how they see the falcons care about putting smiles on kids and charities. That's the stuff the makes me feel really good about what I do. 

20 minutes ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Thank you. I really am happy. And grateful to those who helped me and supported me along the way. And it makes me smile knowing there is fans here that enjoy it. I might not get 100 likes, but I get messages from members saying how they feel they were at training camp or how they see the falcons care about putting smiles on kids and charities. That's the stuff the makes me feel really good about what I do. 

Exactly training camp really is a blast every fan should try to go at least once.

2 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Honestly not being headed (cause you know that's not my style). But you are honestly saying the truth. I'm able to get the falcons 100+ images of their event within minutes after. And I can get out a 2,000+ images MMA event or wedding within a couple days. 

But there is still so much to learn. 

Looking forward to seeing what you can do brother!

9 hours ago, jdawg4876 said:

Exactly training camp really is a blast every fan should try to go at least once.

For next season I'm going to upload a video here showing people what they can do. That way no one makes those 500 threads along, "how do I get autographs, where do I go, what time, blah blah blah".

I made one this year but it was half way into the camp season. So it would've been almost pointless to post. Just cause everyone has a good idea.