Guitar Players. Check this **** out...

clownorg

So I was in the Market looking for a new guitar as it's been about six years since I last bought one and I stumbled upon TTM ( Yes it Stands for Taller Than Midgets). Not knowing much about them other than the catchy name and some really ****in awesome designs I wound up doing some research and really dug what I saw. And Yes I took the plunge

Still Waiting on Mine to be finished and delivered,( I will update with a review once I receive it) but do yourself a huge favor and check out Lance and the boys from TTM. Some of the best and most reasonable prices I have ever seen

https://www.ttmguitarsusa.com/

Here's a shot of My new baby still being made

mJWhcdU8

Can't wait to get my hands on this beast

I picked the devastator, but in truth I don't think this guy has a bad looking guitar in his lineup.

What I'm impressed with so far is the attention to detail it almost feels like I'm dealing with the Gibson custom shop and spending five grand... but I'm only spending $500 LOL.

I'm just hoping this thing plays as good as it looks because it's the first time in my life I've ever ordered something without a Hands-On feel first but worst case scenario it will make one **** of a decoration in my music room

16 hours ago, JDaveG said:

Dude, that is awesome!  Which model did you get?

I need a pointy headstock, Floyd adorned Superstrat in the worst way.

As a teenage I briefly owned an old Fender HM strat that had a floyd.  It was fun as balls, but I sold it before it was time to restring it.  I was not about to **** with that.

I would rock the **** out of the American Professional Shawbucker strat through. 

0113042706_gtr_frt_001_rr.jpg

16 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

As a teenage I briefly owned an old Fender HM strat that had a floyd.  It was fun as balls, but I sold it before it was time to restring it.  I was not about to **** with that.

I would rock the **** out of the American Professional Shawbucker strat through. 

0113042706_gtr_frt_001_rr.jpg

I still own my old 91 HM strat...great axe