Y'all seen Turbos - Gabriel Tattoo? check this picture out

this is just a taste of my images that I will be putting up for y'all tomorrows post. I wanted to unleash it today, but I am swamped with editing images. I had falcons every morning, 5K early saturday morning, MMA friday night in Augusta, Saturday MMA in Augusta for the fights. I was driving around like a mad man. and I just got done with all the images from Military day and the MMA event. So please give me a minute to breath but I will be getting y'all some images for the second MASH report. 

Also when I saw Gabriel on this day of the image. I told him he should let me get a picture of it. And he was all hyped for it. And then I mentioned every day he comes out, he should put his jersey/pads on outside. that way everyone could see them. So every day since then he has. 

He is an also cool guy. as is everyone else on the team. 

Edited by mashburn*Fibonacci

1 hour ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Also when I saw Gabriel on this day of the image. I told him he should let me get a picture of it. And he was all hyped for it. And then I mentioned every day he comes out, he should put his jersey/pads on outside. that way everyone could see them. So every day since then he has. 

He is an also guy. as is everyone else on the team. 

Wtf is a also guy? 

5 minutes ago, PK Manley said:

It means he is also a guy, just like the rest of the team...which is nice.

Yeah, Julio said today that the WR corps never really got a chance to know him last year since he came after they bonded in the off-season and TC. He's one of the boys now. I love that clip of him and Mo dancing down the field together from day 2 or 3. They're loose and ready to build on last season.

3 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Yeah, Julio said today that the WR corps never really got a chance to know him last year since he came after they bonded in the off-season and TC. He's one of the boys now. I love that clip of him and Mo dancing down the field together from day 2 or 3. They're loose and ready to build on last season.

Well, I was just messing around with the fact that he is a male, but I do love how Gabe has seemed to fit in really well with this group.  I actually kind of worried about Julio being unhappy after Roddy left, but we've got a great crew of wideouts.

3 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Ok, for the record, the tattoo is cool. But does anyone else think that in between the 1 and the 8, it looks like a big peenis? Lol

Well, I do now lol.  I thought mushroom when I first saw that, but I'm assuming that's part of a skyline and he's going to continue to fill in around it.

Man in that video of Gabriel linked above their was 1 thing i seen over and over again.  In 90% of the plays where a big play was broken in short yardage throws or runs #80 aka Levine Toilolo was destroying the guy he was on blocking down field.  He has to be one of the best blocking TE's in the entire league at this point even more so when he can step in as a back up OT. He turned into an amazing player and pickup for us when all was said and done.