• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, socalriseup said:

thoughts on it?

i see garland got the nod at RG. man our oline depth is a little ehhhh

Yeah, Garland is probably biggest takeaway.  Also, no Gabriel on there, so I'm guessing he's not playing, though the other guys who were dinged up are listed, so I guess that is good.

Vaughn on Garland/Schweitzer...

Falcons training camp Day 10: On guard: Wes Schweitzer was up first at RG during 11 on 11 drills Monday as he and Ben Garland continue to battle for the starting spot. The unofficial depth chart for the first preseason game has Garland listed ahead of Schweitzer but again, that's unofficial. Maybe coach Dan Quinn will give it a little more context when he addresses the media Tuesday, the last practice before the team leaves to play in Miami on Thursday night.

i?img=%2Fi%2Fcolumnists%2Fmcclure_vaughn_m.jpg&w=80&h=80&scale=cropVaughn McClure, ESPN Staff Writer

15 minutes ago, hjerry said:

Preseason Depth Charts are meaningless. The Coaches neither care nor follow them in terms of who will play when.

PLEASE don't read anything into this.

Nonsense.  Coach's input goes into pre-season depth charts and players will play less or more time in the pre-season according to their ranking on these depth charts.