Takk and Jake At TC

https://www.thefalcoholic.com/2017/8/4/16100266/video-takk-mckinley-jake-matthews-get-in-a-training-camp-scuffle-fight-blood-violence-light-shoving

"Guys have been away from the family for weeks, and they have been practicing nonstop in the hot, humid Georgia summers. Some frustration was bound to boil over." WTF? Really? AHH, so terrible.

Poor baby millionaires. My emphasis added.

The author has never spent days suffering, and is a proclaimed puss.

Tried to eliminate the gap in the copy: No go.

Video: Takk McKinley and Jake Matthews get into a training camp scuffle

Tempers are flaring at camp and some guys just want to hit.

by Matthew Chambers@FalcoholicMatt Aug 4, 2017, 6:31pm EDT

We have been keeping a close eye on most interesting Falcon Takk McKinley, and this guy has been delivering. Seriously, this guy should be running the Atlanta Falcons twitter account immediately.

He doesn’t have time to tweet with camp. We showed you yesterday that he is making plays we don’t expect to see from rookies. It seems like Jake Matthews is getting a little frustrated, and did not want to let up his grip as quickly after the whistle as Takk wanted.

And Takk don’t play that.

Guys have been away from the family for weeks, and they have been practicing nonstop in the hot, humid Georgia summers. Some frustration was bound to boil over.

We are only a few practices into Takk’s pro career, but he sure seems to play with a mean streak. Lets hope he can keep this up and not get too many penalties in the process.

1 minute ago, Knight of God said:

ROFLMAO!!!

I had a moment one day on the field where me and my friend had our helments off and we got so mad he punched me in the face then I hit him then he hit me then I hit him and we stared at each other and I went "You good!!??!!" And he was like "Yeah, are you?!!?!" And I said "yeah, friends??!!?!" And he said "only if we get some zaxbys after practice!!!!!" And I said "deal!!!l" and we never got into it again and have been friends since.

I heard about it last night but was not able to see it.  That wasn't anything.  I use to tussle with dudes in practice all the time back in the day.  You do not want to punk out and let guys manhandle you and if they do, let them know you ain't going to back down.  I thought they were pulling facemasks and rolling on the ground the way it was being billed.