Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mjqvi

NFL Network at Falcons 5pm practice

27 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, mjqvi said:

Just a heads up that NFL Network has MJD live at Falcons camp and will be showing the 5pm practice live. Usually when this crew is onsite they show a lot of footage. 

Sweet! I'll watch the replay tonight 

35 minutes ago, mjqvi said:

Just a heads up that NFL Network has MJD live at Falcons camp and will be showing the 5pm practice live. Usually when this crew is onsite they show a lot of footage. 

Couldn't get someone better than MJD?

i haven't seen this segment but every time he opens his mouth I shake my head. His thoughts on different topics, in the past have been crazy talk

The main set is at Flowery Branch so if you don't like watching MJD talk then stare at the background of our guys. They are showing a few other teams but they had an interview with Julio and I'm pretty sure with DQ later.

Just now, likeriver said:

"We're here at flower branch, man it's looking tight. Alright enough of this let's shift on over to the Browns for 30 minutes..."

Guys, it's the NFL Network, not the Falcons Network.  They give us lots of love so let's just appreciate them being on site

rounz, caponine and Jerz like this

3 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Guys, it's the NFL Network, not the Falcons Network.  They give us lots of love so let's just appreciate them being on site

The only group I know of on NFLN that gives us love is Good Morning Football. The rest are pretty dismissive

Dirtybird3 and Jerz like this

3 minutes ago, likeriver said:

The only group I know of on NFLN that gives us love is Good Morning Football. The rest are pretty dismissive

And that's only maybe 1.5 outta those 4

Something. Why are they shooting from the branch if they aren't going to show more falcons camp. It's not like they are showing multiple teams. Just browns and falcons. I seen one segment on the bills. 

3 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

Yeah wish they would go back to Falcons coverage already