Miami Preseason game 1 thread

2 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Wish Tanny  was full go.

Yeah I do too because the last thing the Dolphins would want is for Matt Moore to get hurt so I doubt he'll play as much. I wouldn't put too much stock into our defense against the pass because their QB's might be dumpster juice behind Moore. That is unless we get shredded like the Cowboys did when Gabbert was in.

36 minutes ago, Jerz said:

Yeah I do too because the last thing the Dolphins would want is for Matt Moore to get hurt so I doubt he'll play as much. I wouldn't put too much stock into our defense against the pass because their QB's might be dumpster juice behind Moore. That is unless we get shredded like the Cowboys did when Gabbert was in.

With that being said, we should keep them to zero and a few sacks. Why not? 

1 minute ago, arrogantBEAST said:

With that being said, we should keep them to zero and a few sacks. Why not? 

Nah. Preseason is just a bunch of vanilla playcalling, and trying to evaluate who's staying and who we cut. I expect both sides to put up scores at some point.

I just hope we can remain pretty healthy throughout the season and ( If we can get there) in the Playoffs 

Miami is the only NFL team that I root for after the Falcons. They are screwed out of what should have been a good season with Tannehill's injury. Moore is a backup. Kaep would be a perfect fit if he hadn't worn a pro-Fidel Castro shirt. Osweiler is a scrub and Cutler is a joke. With that said, it's hard to enjoy the first or fourth preseason games knowing that our top guys will only get a series or two.

1 hour ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

Nah. Preseason is just a bunch of vanilla playcalling, and trying to evaluate who's staying and who we cut. I expect both sides to put up scores at some point.

I just hope we can remain pretty healthy throughout the season and ( If we can get there) in the Playoffs 

From what we've seen and heard so far even our 3rd/4th string D players are hungry and ball crazy. I expect this preseason to be a little different that years past. 

Quinn seems to always have one of those guys jump up and contribute more than expected like Poole last year.  Everybody is talking about Duke, but who is gonna be that late round or UDFA that busts out a bit. I know Sark ain't big on using a FB, but got to find a guy to help when you need one if Coleman isn't the guy.

3 minutes ago, arrogantBEAST said:

Does anyone realize that we probably have second stringers who could possibly start on other teams? That's how deep we are. Never in the history of Falcondom have I have seen a roster like this. This is the year!!!

Im gonna take it one game at a time, i been a Falcons fan too long to get my hopes up. I been a fan since i was 4 and im now 33.

Miami can't sign Kaep because his Fidel Castro thing would be a PR nightmare for them.

It's Jay Cutler or bust. Or is that Jay Cutler and bust?

Dayum Patriots already unofficially clinched the AFC East. What a joke of a division.

Edited by middlegatv