Saints fans want to troll Falcons with 28-3 billboard near Mercedes-Benz Stadium

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, MD-FalconFan13 said:

I think it's a great idea. The team needs a constant reminder of what we're playing for this season. Of the opportunity that we didn't take advantage of. It's the ultimate bulletin board material for a young, hungry team.

It went from bulletin board material to billboard material :ninja:

Someone did bring up a point in the commentary where if such a billboard went up, it would be a matter of seconds before it gets trashed with spray paint, graffiti, bullet holes, and everything else in between. What cop in the APD, MARTA, or GSU police forces would take that radio call to check on it without being given the side eye by his peers the next day? They'd probably don some civilian clothes to join in with them...

32 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

Honestly, it's whatever at this point. The "28-3" comments and jokes all got stale three months ago. They don't bother me anymore. 

I've just gotten up the courage to watch some of the sports shows recently after months of not wanting to hear about our glaring failure in the Super Bowl. 

I was pleasantly surprised at the respect most of the sportscasters are showing the Falcons. They seem to be taking us seriously--not as a flash in the pan, and including us in the group of elite teams for the most part.

1 hour ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

Saints fans want to troll Falcons with 28-3 billboard near Mercedes-Benz Stadium (AJC)

billboarrd_01_1380x.jpg

All the billboard trolling, Atlanta United included, is getting lame.  Where's the egg man when you need him?

Don't let it bother you bro. We're going to see it all year and it's something the Falcons will have to deal with and overcome. 

Besides,the Aints are close to being a complete pile of hot garbage. We'll remember this ish in December.  

37 minutes ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

Better man than most of us, because that sh*t STINGS.

One  my best friends is a Pats fan.  During the game, I kept my mouth shut.  I receive the memes all the time from him.  It is what it is.  I take it like a big boy.  He is a Notre Dame fan too.  I am ready to give it to him if UGA can pull out a victory.

14 minutes ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

Don't let it bother you bro. We're going to see it all year and it's something the Falcons will have to deal with and overcome. 

Besides,the Aints are close to being a complete pile of hot garbage. We'll remember this ish in December.  

Having both of those matchups late will be interesting, since the trajectory of both teams will be clear by then.