Mercedes-Benz seat coloring

17 minutes ago, Dem Birds said:

It looks much better in the rendering lol. I think they should redo it at some point or scrap it

It does, you are right.  I don't think it's nearly done though and it SHOULD look like the rendering once complete so I guess we have to wait and see :)

2 hours ago, athell said:

It does, you are right.  I don't think it's nearly done though and it SHOULD look like the rendering once complete so I guess we have to wait and see :)

Yeah it's hard to tell if all the seats are in place. They better hurry up if not lol

I love it. I think the wing pattern should be used more in the teams branding. 

Atlantaalt_zps9f3107a6.png?w=480&h=480&f

Not advocating for these uniforms per se, but the falcon feather pattern is something unique to this team that isnt too flashy and distracting. They could stand to use it more

Edited by Colin_Pernett

Not a fan of the seat coloring.  It fails to remind anyone of the logo.  And by the way, do we really need to be reminded of the team's logo?  It basically looks like a kid did it.  

Those seats frame the window to the city.  It should do a better job of that.  

5 hours ago, etherdome said:

Not a fan of the seat coloring.  It fails to remind anyone of the logo.  And by the way, do we really need to be reminded of the team's logo?  It basically looks like a kid did it.  

Those seats frame the window to the city.  It should do a better job of that.  

First time I saw the seat pattern in a rendering 3 1/2 years ago, I immediately knew it referred to the logo. To be quite honest, reading this thread I'm pretty surprised how many people didn't immediately make the connection. Even the ascent and shape of the section mimics the wing pattern.

As far as execution, I expect they will straighten the seats to make the pattern sharper.

Edited by AndrewsFrancisBart