Name 2 of the most underrated players on this Awesome team.

Free is part of the greatest team ever put together not only here in Atlanta, But also one of the best teams, player wise, I've ever seen, I believe they will prove it this season..I'd say we are at least 20% better this year than last. You say why?? Because they learned how to play together last year.  And having another off season that is as good or even better than last years FAs and Draft, This team, right now, this year,, if we stay fairly healthy, I could see this team going undefeated,, Never saw it on this Fashion. I'm just glad it's my team. On paper ,, Most talented team I've ever seen...  So so so many underrated players ,, ... And to me the most underrated players on this team are  #1 Sanu,, #2 Freeman ,,,    What 2 players do you think are the most underrated on our team?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year I would have said Freeman was the #1 most underrated player on our team,, and he was,, But after last year,, Now I know that people know about Freeman,, I have figured out that Sanu is one of the very best WRs in the NFL ,, And he's the most underrated now.. That man has made a believer out of me.. Can you believe we have two WRs as great as JJ and Sanu??? That in and by itself Amazing !! Add that to the most talented Team I've ever seen.. The only thing that could stop us this year is if ,, God forbid,, Ryan got hurt.. That would be the wrost thing to happen.. If he stays healthy ,,  We have such a deep roster.. I don't see anyone as good as we are this year... :swoon:

12 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Hope your right about Jalen !! But he'll  have to prove it... It would be wonderful if he ends up playing as good as some think he can... Myself.. I don't know.... Let's hope for the best year he's ever had and stays healthy. 

I'll start with Matt Ryan.  He's certainly not under-rated in these parts, but the national media seems to think last year's MVP ranks around #8 as an NFL QB.

Then I'll go with Matt Bryant.  Just because kickers need love too - especially if they're short, kinda' funny looking, and appear to be perpetually angry.

1 minute ago, JOEinPHX said:

I'll start with Matt Ryan.  He's certainly not under-rated in these parts, but the national media seems to think last year's MVP ranks around #8 as an NFL QB.

Then I'll go with Matt Bryant.  Just because kickers need love too - especially if they're short, kinda' funny looking, and appear to be perpetually angry.

Good points!!! How is your son man?

12 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

Go back to the end of the season and watch the games against the 49ers, Panthers, Seahawks and Packers. The guy played well.

Hey,, I could not have been more excited when we drafted him,, But to be honest,, he was a huge let down the first few years. Maybe Quinn has learned how to light a fire in him... If he can figure it out ,, We will be that much better.. Thankfully we have more talent on this team right now than any team that I have ever seen.. I don't say that lightly,, Some of the younger people on this site don't reallize how hard it is to put together a team with this much talent!!  It's very very exciting, ,more than even last year knowing  what we are capable , and then have another Dream off season on top  of the one we had last year.. that went to the SB.. The sky is the limit.. And the only people who can stop us,, Is Us.. or should I say the players themselves ... I can hear Quinn telling them now,, ( The only team in this league that can stop us is ,, The Falcons! } Ourselves.... Why,, Because we have the best team in the league. !! And ,,, I agree.. find one better??

1 minute ago, Knight of God said:

Good points!!! How is your son man?

Life in Tampa is good.  My grandson just turned two, the Bucs are a rising team, and hurricanes never seem to land on the Gulf side.  And maybe most importantly, the two times Tampa had a noteworthy 'game management screw up' last season, Koetter admitted that he overrode the advice from his game management coach.

Just now, JOEinPHX said:

Life in Tampa is good.  My grandson just turned two, the Bucs are a rising team, and hurricanes never seem to land on the Gulf side.  And maybe most importantly, the two times Tampa had a noteworthy 'game management screw up' last season, Koetter admitted that he overrode the advice from his game management coach.

Awesome man! Looking forward to seeing Andrew climb the ranks my friend. Tell him some of us are watching his career with interest.

Just now, Absolute said:

If Shelby can stay healthy this season, he should be able to provide quality depth to the d line rotation.

I agree,, he has the ability to be not just good, But GREAT!!!! Especially on this team that is so stacked with talent.. Wow.. I never thought I'd be able to say that...Wonderful to be able to say,, We are the most talented team in the NFL.. By far!! Now, it's just learning how to run the ball more in the 2nd half! :mmmhmm: