Evander Holyfield at camp today

Johnny Carson once said to Mohammed Ali, "You're known by many as the greatest fighter of all time. What would you do if you were walking down the street and a stranger came up to you and just hit you right in the face?" Ali replied, "I'd run like ****...cause I know that man, he's got to be crazy!"

35 minutes ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

I do photography for boxing and MMA as well..... Saturday I go for a 5k, then to Augusta for a fight, than home that night. And Sunday back to the Falcons. 

Sounds busy but fun!  Awesome that you have this opportunity with the team.

2 hours ago, kschreck said:

Sounds busy but fun!  Awesome that you have this opportunity with the team.

My goal is to become just with the falcons and stop everything else. I asked my wife the other night her thoughts on me doing everything or just working with the falcons. And she agreed to keep my eye on the goal to being with the falcons..... So when that day comes, I will probably shut down everything I do social media wise, except for here. Because I love showing the members here what else is going on and making y'all feel like y'all are at the camps. 

15 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

My goal is to become just with the falcons and stop everything else. I asked my wife the other night her thoughts on me doing everything or just working with the falcons. And she agreed to keep my eye on the goal to being with the falcons..... So when that day comes, I will probably shut down everything I do social media wise, except for here. Because I love showing the members here what else is going on and making y'all feel like y'all are at the camps. 

Currently living in Louisville, the closest I've lived to Atlanta, so things like that are make a difference.

Hope it works out for you!