Forum Question:

Does anyone remember the notorious poster who said Matt "Noodle Arm" Ryan would never be elite because his wife was not a supermodel?  He actually was a knowledgeable fan, but his Ryan rants were both ignorant and classic.  If he posted a Ryan thread, it was going 20 pages deep.  It's time to bring Swift and his 20 alter egos back to TATF.  

Edited by Falconsin2012

7 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

I talk to swift on twitter sometimes, he's devestated by the Super Bowl loss but he's still trucking along. Dude paid ryan a lot of compliments this past season

Swift is the antagonist every healthy forum needs.  But I'll never forget when he said Ryan could not be elite because his wife was "average" looking...lol.  Foolish and entertaining at the same time

9 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Swift is the antagonist every healthy forum needs.  But I'll never forget when he said Ryan could not be elite because his wife was "average" looking...lol.  Foolish and entertaining at the same time

He gave ryan the props he deserved this year especially in the playoffs. It was pretty funny to see some of the **** he said after listening to him the last 10 years 

1 minute ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

He gave ryan the props he deserved this year especially in the playoffs. It was pretty funny to see some of the **** he said after listening to him the last 10 years 

You have to appreciate a man who can admit when he is wrong.  So hit him up on Twitter and tell him to change his IP address and rejoin the family

41 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Does anyone remember the notorious poster who said Matt "Noodle Arm" Ryan would never be elite because his wife was not a supermodel?  He actually was a knowledgeable fan, but his Ryan rants were both ignorant and classic.  If he posted a Ryan thread, it was going 20 pages deep.  It's time to bring Swift and his 20 alter egos back to TATF.  

I agree. I miss my friend.

23 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

"Healthy" forum...lol.  People get way too worked up over differing opinions here to have it not go to complete ****.

Just now, PK Manley said:

"Healthy" forum...lol.  People get way too worked up over differing opinions here to have it not go to complete ****.

What you just said was proved this morning when the camp updates were coming in and people lost their minds about wether or not a receiver rounded his route or a Cb undercut the route lol

Meh.

I'm not the best judge of 'trash talking' as a valuable component of a message board (i find it more annoying than entertaining), so that biases my perspective. But i didn't find his posts amusing or the threads dominated by swift and his audience of haters enjoyable. imo, the problem with the Swift character was his obsession with trolling Ryan acolytes eventually overwhelmed whatever football knowledge he may have actually had. 

Edited by Kaptain Krazy

1 minute ago, hjerry said:

Nah, I ain't mad at you. Sorry if it came off that way.

Disagree to the extreme that Swift (and others like him) made this board better, but to each his own.

I hear you, I didn't get along with him either and fought w him just as much as anyone but hey we all have one thing in common.. the desire for this team to win a championship

Just now, Kaptain Krazy said:

Meh.

I'm not the best judge of 'trash talking' as a valuable component of a message board (i find it more annoying than entertaining), so that biases my perspective. But i didn't find his posts amusing or the threads dominated by swift and his audience of haters enjoyable. imo, qthe problem with the Swift character was his obsession with trolling Ryan acolytes eventually overwhelmed whatever football knowledge he may have actually had. 

Swift took over the board. He had more posts than anyone and by a wide margin.

The only people who could enjoy the boards, were him, those who enjoyed arguing with him, and those who found said arguments entertaining. Everyone else was left with nothing.

People were leaving the board over it. He did this to himself.